EIGHT |

EIGHT | Exit.

      "Uncle, " I tried to wake up him the next morning

"Uncle, " I tried to wake up him the next morning. It was too early and I felt guilty, but I needed money.

"Hm?" He sounded with a raspy voice. His eyes still closed.

"I have to pay for a field trip today."

He raised himself up and opened his drawer. He gave me the money I needed plus more money in case I needed anything else. He is so sweet.

Before I walked out of his bedroom, he called out for me. "Yujin..."

"Yes uncle?"

"I didn't want to talk about this, but I feel like I have to."

I got nervous when he walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders. I thought it would be something about him and his girlfriend, but it was about me....

"You grew before my eyes. You first year in high school, you were really small and troublesome.... Now you are big and even more troublesome...," we both laughed before he continued.

"Please don't give your body to somebody that doesn't deserve you."

Why would he say that.

His expression was really serious. It seemed as if he was thinking about that for a while.

"Your mom was your age when she started doing stupid things. I don't want to see that again," he finished.

I nodded and hugged him. "Don't worry uncle. I still pull pranks on Kim Taehyung everyday... I don't think my brain has grown to that level yet."

What a lie.

My brain was corrupted ever since I stumbled upon a pornographic video on the internet. I've imagined the most disgusting things ever. My uncle wouldn't even be able to fit that through his head.

"Good," he laughed and pat my shoulder. "Just stop getting suspended."

"Oh come on I only got suspended one time."

"Don't stab him with a needle again," his tone got serious. Then he leaned into my ear, and whispered, "Stab him with something stronger."

We both started laughing together, and obviously he was just joking. AH I love uncle.

--------------------

Minjung attacked me with hugs the moment I walked up to her in the cafeteria.

"I MISSED YOU!" she yelled and wrapped her arms tightly around me. She didn't touch my skin which was quite nice.

I always wore long sleeves and turtlenecks.

"But we saw each other yesterday haha," I chuckled at her obsessive behavior. She always spammed with 'I love you's' and 'I miss you's'. I was never annoyed by that and she knew me.

I saw Mr. Lee look at me from the hallway and then he gestured for me to go out and talk to him.

"Good morning Lee. Whatsup?" I asked him in a friendly way.

"Kim Taehyung gave me the field trip form this morning. You are seriously going to be in a group with him?" He talked as if he was mad.

My mind passed a different thought. Why is Kim Taehyung always at school so early? He's been like that since I met him.

"He said he needed more people to fill in the group," I replied. Obviously odd for me and Taehyung to voluntarily group up.

"Aha. Well you know you don't HAVE to fill in the group right? Even if you had 3 people that would be fine," Mr. Lee told me and that's when I mentally face slapped myself.

"oh."

--------

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I pulled him out of class.mad.

"What!? I am in the middle of doing homework!" he replied annoyed.

"You are a liar! You made me go in your group just to make me cry right!"

He smirked. "What fun is it if I can't be close to you and torture you."

I tried swinging at him, but he caught my wrist.

His finger brushed against my palm and he knew that.

I immediately pulled out my handy dandy hand sanitizer and squirted some on my hand as I gave him a death glare.

He stared at the actions that I did.

"Is it that serious?"

I threw the empty bottle at him. "Yes. Bye now."

Before I stomped all the way out of his view, I turned around and asked him, "Who else did you add to your group asshole?"

He crossed his arms, "None of YOUR friends."

Ugh.