FIFTY ONE |

FIFTY ONE |

You:

- lisa pls send help. this dude creeps me out.

"Hey it's kinda rude to text while you are on a date you know?" Namjoon said to me and grabbed my phone.

I froze and hoped he didn't read my message.

Thankfully, he didn't.

"How do you know that I am friends with Hoseok?" I asked him straight up.

"Oh nothing too extreme, he just told me since you know... we are friends," he said and giggled a bit before taking a sip from his cup of alcohol.

Oh.

Well fuck I assumed too fast.

"Oh I see. I didn't know you and Hoseok were friends haha," I nervously laughed and turned my body away from him. I faced the bar now.

"Yeah I didn't know either HAHA just kidding. He visits me a lot at the library and stuff,"

"At the library?"

"Yeah I own it."

"OH I didn't even know that."

"Well now you do... right cutie?" His voice sounded rather seductive this time. I wasn't sure if I was into it as much as I was into it when Taehyung did it to me. I mean for fucks sakes I was in deep feelings with Tae but that's a diff story.

"y-yeah..," I replied and tried to think of what to say next.

Namjoons hand placed on my thigh.

How awkward. My body language was awkward. THIS was awkward.

"I see you a lot at the library. What are you always writing?" he told me.

I secretly just wanted my phone back so I can tell Lisa that there was no stalker alert, but It was probably too late now.

"Oh you see me? So you knew me...," I brought up obviously wanting more answers.

"Well.... I knew you since high school. You were always with that annoying girl that was obsessed with me."

He is talking about Minjung.... how rude. How disrespectful towards her. I'll fight.

"Oh yeah?" I seemingly started to get pissed off.

His hand ran a little higher up my thigh.

"I kinda liked looking at your bitch face and how pettily your butt moved from side to side when you walked out of school while being pissed off."

That was when stalker alert really became real.

This guy knew me and he lied saying that he didn't remember me from high school.

CREEP.

I pushed his hand away and grabbed my phone out of his pocket.

"Hey I think I should go home now," I said and tried to unlock my phone but it seemed to be dead. Great.

He grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking out.

"But why now? The fun part hasn't started yet?"

I sneered sarcastically intrigued by what the hell 'fun part' was supposed to mean.

I crossed my arms and glared at him in disbelief.

"The fun part? What is it?"

He took a step towards me and caressed the side of my face with his right hand.