FIFTY NINE |

FIFTY NINE |

"HAI CUTIE POOO!" I hovered over my newborn cousin in aw.

He was just so so adorable and so so fluffy.

"GOO GOO GAGA YES? IS THIS HOW YOU'll TALK SWEETIE? YEEEESSS.. AWWW WHO IS A CUTIE? YOU? YES. YOU ARE A CUTIEEEE." I continued blabbering as Taehyung stared at me with disgust to the side. I took myself a bit off guard.

Lisa and Uncle were getting ready for a night out while I was watching over the baby with my boyfriend to the side.

"This is all cute and shit but like.... can you...," he paused and took my hands in his making me stare up at his face.

A smirk formed on his lips and he tilted his head a bit before bringing my body closer.

"Can you..... talk sweet nothings to my dick like that, babygirl?"

I gulped.

"Hm?" He sounded seductively as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Sorry sir. Not in front of the child. Thank you!" I put my hand in front of his face and turned my attention back to the newborn.

"Oh come on. He doesn't understand!"

"And?"

"Come on, babygirl. Lemme do you real quick while we are alone, hm?" His tone was super suggestive along with his runny hands that traveled left and right all over my lower body.

I sighed in defense. More like... I sighed while giving up on protesting.

He was too overwhelming for my feelings to handle.

---------

Tae helped me look for an apartment near my University.

We were both sitting on the kitchen table with two laptops and just scrolling through websites.

"Hmmmmmm everything seems too cheap. If you live there for 2 days everything will break," Taehyung commented, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"I am not THAT clumsy. Excuse me," I corrected him sassily waving my finger in front of him.

He chucked and continued digging through the web.

I landed on something rather cute.

"I love this! And it seems to have 2 bedrooms so I can find a roommate and split the rent!" I exclaimed.

"Yujin. How the hell are you going to find a roommate? You can't simply trust random people!!!"

"Taehyung. I'll be fine. I can post on a trustworthy page that I am looking to share and at least 1 person will be good to live with!"

"Me?"

"You?"

"Why don't we live together?"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Are you serious right now? You don't even have a job. Plus, I certainly do not want you to bribe your parents any longer," I replied more seriously this time.

He sighed and fidgeted with his fingers.

He looked down at his lap, his expression changed to something quite depressing.

"I guess I'm going to be moving in with my brother," He worded more quietly this time.

"HUh? Why?" I questioned.

"Because... as you said, I don't have a job yet and plus I have to look after him. I have to keep him in front of my eyes and make sure that his old habits won't take over him."

"Is it far...?" My voice faded after I realized... how hurtful this ending would become.

"Yes."

"Does that mean...."

"We'll visit each other often alright?" Taehyung assured but.. I felt how my heart just dropped 50000 feet beneath the ground.