FOURTY THREE |

FOURTY THREE |

You:

- did u and that college chick rlly break up?

Taehyung:

- yes, why

You:

- just wondering...

Taehyung:

- wanna hang out secretly with me tonight again?

You:

- yeah i have a few questions too

Taehyung:

- ok cutie

~~~~~~

I went out again, telling Uncle whom was still awake that I am going to the convenience store.

As I met up with Taehyung, my heart started beating again.

I never thought of him that way... but now.... his presence makes me nervous in multiple ways.

"Finally you aren't wearing pajamas," he noted which had me chuckle a bit.

"Do you wanna go to the park and talk?"

He agreed so we headed there.

~~~~~

He sat dangerously close to me on the bench.

God he smells so manly.

"What is the deal? Tell me the entire deal? Why did you talk to me, why did we become friends, WHY!!!!!!!"

Taehyung sighed at my endless questions.

He knew exactly what I was asking.

"Ever since we first became friends, I felt like you could only be my friend. Just the same way that you could be only my enemy. I got so pissed off when someone else would bother you...," he began.

I listened to him very carefully.

"...I think I grew a little connection or just some kind of feelings over you in the short period of time that we hung out. After you befriended Jungkook.... I became feeling jealousy and that is when I knew that I wanted much more than friendship with you."

"You pretended this whole time?" I questioned.

"Yes. I had to hurt you. I had to make that revenge as if I had a different intention. Yet, I am still guilty of the years I treated you like shit. Even If I say sorry 50 times it wont be enough."

I felt how I wanted to cry right now.

Did he really mean those things...

"I don't know why but I believe you..," I replied and fidgeted with my fingers.

He sighed and leaned his head back on the bench.

"I don't know why I feel that way. I really don't know...," Taehyung said again but with a quiet voice.

I remained silent overthinking his words.

Memories passing by my mind distracted me and I didn't notice his hand holding mine.

I caught back my attention and looked down at our hands.

He was looking at it too as he was rubbing his thumb across mine softly.

"How do you feel?" He questioned me, meeting my eyes.

The street lamp was enough to allow us to see each other in the darkness.

"I feel really weird," I replied with full honesty.

I wasn't sure how this could be possible.

We hated each other so passionately.

And now we like each other?

I couldn't tell him that I was falling for him. He would probably figure it out.

"I feel weird too," he paused, "but..."

He raised his pinky, "Let's be friends okay? Forever."

I smiled and took his promise.

———-

It was the next day and I had to get ready for school.

As I was done, I walked out the house with a plan to walk to school.

Fortunately enough for me, Taehyung was just pulling out of his parking with the fresh sports car.

"No walking huh, Kim Taehyung?" I chuckled.

He turned the car and stopped to me rolling down the window.

"Hop in babygirl. Your daddy will throw ya at school in a min with this big baby," he said referring to his car.

I made a disgusting face as I sat in passenger seat.

"Don't ever call yourself daddy like that ever again," I told him receiving giggles from him as a response.

He drove off and started blasting music.

~~~~

Hoseok was salty when he saw us pull up.

"I am so offended! I cant believe you drove her and not me!!!" He yelled in complaint.

I went to Hoseok and hugged him. It took him very off guard because I never hug him ever. Why would I?

"Good morning to you too sunshine," I said to him with wide grin clearly in a good mood.

I knew why I was in such a good mood.

Cuz of last night. Cuz of the share of feelings with Tae.

"Woah your boyfriend will beat me up if you hug me like that," Hoseok.

Taehyung locked the car and came to us.

"I have to really pass my classes with A+'s this year so I am going to be very distracted with S-t-u-d-ying guys," Taehyung said... looking more at Hoseok rather than me.

They both laughed in unison at each other as if there was something funny.

I didn't catch the sarcasm.

Jungkook walked around the corner of the street for the school's entrance.....

With a girl.

"Isn't it that lifeguard chick from the pool?" Taehyung commented also staring at them.

Out of nowhere they hugged and parted ways.

Oh okay is that how it's gonna be, Jungkook?

I felt jealous as fuck looking at that.

"Jungkook!" I called out for him. He saw us and seemingly got worried once he walked over to us.

"What was that hug for?" I questioned him not wary of our friends watching us.

"Nothing," was all he replied.

I looked at Hoseok whom was looking at Taehyung whom was looking at Jungkook with a dead glare.

"Anyway," Hoseok broke the intense silence, and grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him inside the school.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him straight up. Wasn't gonna drag my thoughts.

He shook his head. "No...I am not. We are just friends."

Yeah okay.

I pulled him in by the collar and kissed his lips.

"Date. Me and You today," I said in some kind of a strict tone and walked away.

Lets see if we were a mistake, Kook.