FIFTY TWO |

FIFTY TWO |

It was quite nerve wrecking, but I still wanted to share such news.

"I'm dating Kim Taehyung," I dropped the bomb with no warning.

Minjung's eyes widened and her mouth cracked open, no breath or sound escaped her lips.

I was at her house, hanging out.

Taehyung promised to drop the bomb at the boys himself.

"I know I know... you are shook and probably disappointed," I continued.

All of a sudden, I received a shmack across the head with a notebook.

"YOU were dating JUNGKOOK not so LONG ago! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?" she yelled in my face. I wasn't surprised at her reaction. She wasn't super friendly with Taehyung either.

"Well you know... life," I was unaware of my words but it was the only thing that I could reply since I had no idea how to word things right then.

"Oh god," was all she said and held onto her head. "You've gone nuts."

I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms. "Why?"

She sighed and got up from the chair she was sitting on.

Minjung paced a bit around the kitchen, but then sat down and crossed her fingers in front of her.

"Okay. You know what? It's your life," she spoke and showed me her palms in defense, "I am not going to judge."

Just as I was about to smile in relief from her acceptance...

"BUT you are still DUMB AS FUCK for dating that BITCH TAEHYUNG!"

-------

I was heading home, walking all by myself in the chilly weather as my phone was getting spammed with messages from a few people.

Namjoon:

- hey sorry for what happened...

Namjoon:

- I didn't mean to seem creepy... I just think you are cute...

Namjoon:

- I hope you accept the offer I am about to make.

Namjoon:

- wanna work at the library? We have a free spot. Let me know if you make a decision.

After ignoring those messages, I opened the rest.

Taehyung:

- Hoseok is totally down for us, babe

Taehyung:

- he totally got excited.

Taehyung:

- Jungkook tho... well no reaction from him. He just said 'have fun' and das it

You:

- YAY.. I got a little beating from Minjung but I think we are fine <3

You:

- can we meet tonight?

Taehyung:

- ofc. ;)

~~~~~~~

The offer that Namjoon made sounded pretty good, but the fact that he was creepy made me cancel out the positives.

Until this happened....

-

(2 weeks later)

"We have to tell you something," Uncle said to me as him and Lisa seated me down comfortably on the couch.

My heart started pounding out of my chest in anxiety. Thoughts like : will they send me to my mother or unknown father? Were passing through my mind.

"What?" I questioned as I crossed my legs and leaned back hoping to seem more relaxed than I actually was.

Lisa sat in front of me and smiled.

"I'm pregnant."

Oh.

Oh!!

OH????!

"Ummmmmmmmmm okkayy???" I replied as I became speechless.

"Yeah which means there might not be enough space in the house in 9 months....," Uncle started implying.

I got up from the couch.

"No! I get it! Don't worry," I assured them since they seemed really distressed.

"That doesn't mean that we are KICKING YOU OUT!!!" Uncle exclaimed and came up to me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Now I definitely do need to work at the library.

"I will leave once school ends don't worry guys," I assured them with a sincere smile.

It didn't concern me.

I was happy for them.

They aren't my parents after all...

~~~~

You:

- hey namjoon... ill take the job

Namjoon:

- great! Come now for an orientation!

You:

- okay, plus im sorry for what happened too and sorry for being 2 weeks late....

Namjoon:

- its my own fault so don't worry about it :)