THIRTY |

THIRTY | It's not love I'm just Drunk.

Summer | Longer Time Skip.

18.

     "Happppyyy biiiirthdaaayyy toooo youuuuu

     "Happppyyy biiiirthdaaayyy toooo youuuuu...."

Every guest sang to me.

It was my birthday. I became 18. I was finally eligible to get trashy drunk and go out 'til late hours.

The end of the school year approached us faster than ever.

It wasn't long ago that I wasn't able to drive, but the Drivers Ed class ended on a good note. A.k.a I got my drivers license.

"Here," Uncle said and gave me a little box. It was my gift from him.

I was impatient to open it, so I ripped it up really fast. In the end, I was left with a key laying on my palm.

A car key.

"Are you serious?" I spoke and looked at him. He was widely smiling at me and pointing behind me.

All of sudden, I hear a car horn and the moment I turned around.... I saw my first car being delivered to me by none other than Lisa herself.

"Congratulations!" She exclaimed as she got out the car.

I was so shook that I didn't even notice the world around me existed anymore after that moment.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!" I yelled disregarding my bad mouth.

The guests laughed at my reaction and clapped for me.

"Before you get in the car... this is my gift," Minjung said and handed me a bag.

Yeah. We made up and everything was perfect.

Her and Jimin were dating happily, and no-one had issues anymore.

Except me and Taehyung.

We broke the short-term friendship we built very soon after he kissed me that night...

He started dating this college student, and completely separated himself from everybody. It almost felt like he was a different person.

The reason why we broke it off so fast was.....

---

"So Hoseok was right!"  I cried out loud even though everyone down the street could hear me.

"Yeah he was. Are you happy now?" he replied to me monotonously as if he wasn't concerned even one bit.

"Kim Taehyung.... you are piece of shit and I can't believe I trusted you."

I couldn't stop crying.

I trusted him and he just seemed so honest with me as if everything was fine.