FOURTY SIX |

FOURTY SIX |

I didn't get dropped off by Taehyung at school today, but it was fine because I felt super miserable for what I have done.

The first person that I saw was Jungkook and of course, I saw him getting walked by the lifeguard girl again. Is she his nanny?

I got really pissed off.

I was over it.

"Jungkook," I said as I approached them before they could hug goodbye or even probably kiss hoping I wasn't there.

But why am I talking shit when I was getting frisky with Taehyung last night?

"Hi Yujin...," he greeted me awkwardly as if he didn't know me.

The lifeguard girl smiled at me before she left us.

I gave her a death glare before she disappeared.

"Yujin? How come you are at school so late... I thought you'd be inside by now, haha," he nervously laughed.

He tried to touch me and maybe hug me or kiss me... I dont know.

I took a step back, "Let's break up."

His mouth dropped and became speechless.

I had this pissed off bitch face plastered as my arms were crossed. My voice was monotonous.

"But why?" He asked.

"I don't want to see you hug this girl every morning as if she is your girlfriend and not me," i replied.

"B-" he was about to say something but I put my hand up to stop him.

"No thanks."

He looked down in some kind of pity? Then his eyes landed on my neck.

"O-okay.. I get it," he spoke kind of sad and walked away.

I was confused as to why he said that after looking at my neck. Welp.

I felt like my heart tightened inside my chest. It felt painful losing someone you had a crush on... but yet... i have much deeper feelings for Taehyung at this point.

I was left alone kind of tearing up but not really.

Then I hear Taehyungs loud music and his car pull up at the school parking lot.

When he got out the car, some girls were staring at him and kind of gossiping within themselves.

Taehyung was never really the popular guy at school. He was just kind of a neutral existence kinda guy.. including me.

Hoseok was the popular one.

Seemingly, not today.

Taehyung looked at me and how I was hugging my self.

He smiled but didn't approach me. He just walked inside the school.

I let out a sigh and followed behind.

——-

"I am looking for Minjung," I said to the teacher that was teaching in supposedly Minjung's english class.

I had to see if she came to school today, because I didn't meet her in the morning.

"She is absent," the teacher told me. I nodded and left the classroom.

It was an empty hallway since the everyone was in class.

I was ditching Advanced Psychology again. I hate that class.