SIXTEEN |

SIXTEEN | Why can't I hate you.

     I threw the mentioned party about 5 days after and it was definitely worth the wait

Thankfully, Kim Taehyung didn't come or so I didn't see him.

Wrong.

Taehyung:

- hey. i'm in your room right now, please come.

I was shocked to hear that he DID come, and I was even more shocked that I DID NOT see him enter. Too many people. Too troublesome.

(Hey dont forget this scene is 5 days after the last chap)

I opened my bedroom door to find him sitting on my bed and fidgeting with his fingers.

"I swear to fucking god! I told you not to come to my party!!" I yelled at him right off the bat.

He got up and closed the door behind me really hard.

He pinned me against the wall and I was shocked to have his hand brush against my shoulder. Thank god I was wearing my usual long sleeve. But it was one of those long sleeves that had the shoulder part cut out .. those.. fancy tops.. you know? I didn't wanna wear a basic shirt to a party so I needed an alternative.

Back to the topic...

I was shocked to have his hand brush against my shoulder.

It seemed to me as if he didn't notice...

"Yujin." His strict tone took my mind off of the bugs..

"I am really really mad at you. I hate you actually... I mean I always have... " he kept rambling.

"Actually I never really hated you... i don't .. like... hate you.. you know? I just hate you... a little.. like.. just.. you know...-"

"Taehyung. Shut the fuck up and say what you have to say," I stopped him. He was getting awkward.

"Okay," He sighed and looked down for a second.

"I won't call you a bitch anymore, and I won't make fun of you anymore.... actually.. for fucks sakes how can I even do that? making fun of you is my life!"

I rolled my eyes.. "Taehyung. Calm down and please tell me what you want."

"I want you to take me back. Like.. not take me back literally. you know what i mean.. like... don't like ignore me... please. just... please don't ignore me."

He pulled himself off of the wall and took a step backwards.

I felt mindless at his want.

"Wait a second," I walked towards him and put my finger on his chest. "Does Mr. Loud Tears and Sob miss me?"

A little cocky smirk formed on my face as his expression got nervous.

"I mean.... can I be honest? Just don't get the wrong idea."

I nodded. "Yep."

"Ever since I cried in front of you, I felt like a little shield was broken inside of me.... and I just got hurt when you yelled at me and said those things the next day..."

Kim Taehyung.... why is my heart feeling like this right now?

"I haven't seen you in 5 days... why do you ignore me at school? I can't live like this... it's been years that Ive bothered you daily!" He shook me by the shoulders, but nothing about skin to skin touching was even passing through my head.

I was just thinking about his words.

"Taehyung. You miss me. "

Those words felt troublesome.

"Wrong. I miss bothering you," he corrected me.

I was still shocked. I pushed him on the bed. Well I didn't actually push him on the bed... I just pushed him a little bit backwards and he stumbled so he fell back.

He looked up at me in some kind of worry...

"But... Kim Taehyung... can it happen overnight?" I questioned.

"Huh? What can happen?" He was lost as hell.

"Can you start liking me over night?"

HE looked away and seemingly got pissed off.

"Okay you know what! Fuck you! I am leaving!" He tried to stand up but I raised my freshly shaved leg on the bed in front of him so he can't move.

"I just want to know why you are so weird these days."

"W-w-when," he started stuttering when his eyes were moving up my leg in front of him. I saw him gulp.

"I'm not dumb I saw that little lip licking you did at the hotel bitch. You think you can use my hormones to seduce me?"

"What the fuck. Are you crazy?" He got defensive.

I smirked. He knew what I was blabbering about.

"Ok. Let's make a deal." I leaned forwards.

He probably thought I was going to kiss him at that point. Ha. Wrong. Plus. Ew.

"What deal?"

"We forget about that night. The night when we shared our pains... So everything is going to be back to how it used to be... you'll hate me just as much as you used to.. ok? OR. We become friends now, and you n-never ever act like how you used to..."

I stared at him as he was thinking about it for a long long time.

In a way I hoped that he would pick the second option... I just really wanted to try him out as a friend. Yet... those thoughts scared me.

"OKay. " He pushed me back and stood up.

He walked over to the door, and all of a sudden... raised a middle finger at me. "Fuck you, Crazy. I don't need your friendship."

AHa.

So is that how you are, Taehyung.... a little pussy.