ELEVEN |

ELEVEN | Crying room.

Mr. Lee's plan of going to the museum right after the long ride was bad.

"Everyone is so exhausted! Can we just go sleep!?" Someone complained.

Mr. Lee shushed them and gathered everybody. "Find your groups, kids!"

I only saw Taehyung... I didn't know the other members.

"Kill your bad vibes, and talk until I go get the tickets!" Lee said before disappearing.

Kim Taehyung made his way over to me, and a few boys which I had in my classes as well as one or two girls. Taehyung's friends. He is torturing me isn't he?

"Hey Yujin," one of the boys greeted me. His name - Jung Hoseok. He was someone that I occasionally talked to in my Advanced Psychology class.

"Hi Hoseok," I said and rubbed the side of my arm since it was chilly.

"You cold, weirdo?" Taehyung asked me. I gave him a dirty look and ignored his question.

"Oho. The school's biggest enemies are in one group. How coincidental? Or... hm... no.. We got to pick our members..." one of the noisy girl friends of Taehyung said.

"Ask your friend here," I said pointing at him. "He is the one who lied to me and put me in the group."

The girl that was talking gave Taehyung a naughty glare and pursed her lips.

"Have we introduced ourselves yet? I'm Jungkook," another kid from the group spoke to me. God when will they stop talking to me? I don't give a fuck about who they are.

He reached his hand out for me to shake, but I disregarded it and bowed slightly instead.

"I'm Yujin..."

-

I took some pictures of the ancient instruments that were on display. Mr. Lee approached me.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Jinnie? You seem lonely over here," he spoke to me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I shrugged him off. Hmpf.

"I am fine-" As I began speaking...

Taehyung appeared from behind us and placed his hand on Mr. Lee's arm which brought it away from my shoulders.

"Isn't it a little pervy to touch your students? Especially... your GIRL students?" Taehyung questioned in some kind of a petty tone.

"Kim Taehyung. You are a very smart guy, but you know... I've watched Yujin grow since 8th grade. I don't think you have a place to talk-"

Taehyung cut him off rudely.

"And so have I, Mr. Lee. I met her in 8th grade too."

"Taehyung... stop," I told him as he started getting more legit. I got scared that he was going to fight Mr. Lee.

Taehyung had a really good point on Mr. Lee touching me, though... I never thought of it that way. HUh..

"No, crazy. We all know you are dumb, but at least think with your instincts for once. Letting old men touch you and stuff, " he pushed me by the forehead with two fingers. "So naive."

He walked off and joined his friend again clearly annoyed by me.

Hm.

Kim Taehyung? Are you going nuts today?

---

We head towards the dinner place after the museum. I had a lot of pictures and excitedly flipped through them as I was waiting for my food.

Everyone was on one big long table. I felt lonely... I didn't have friends here. The only person that I have ever talked to is Hoseok since he helped me a lot in Psychology last semester. Everyone else? Talkative Music students. Me? Loner Music Student.

"Yujin... are you alright? I'm sorry to ask... you seem out of place," the mentioned boy asked me. He sat next to me since he really didn't talk to anyone else other than Taehyung, I suppose.

"Yeah, Hoseok.... I am pretty out of place, " I joked with him.

"Would you like some of my salad?" he offered me since I was still waiting.

I shook my head and waved my hand in front of me. "No, no.. it's okay... Thank you," I sweetly talked to him.

If it was Taehyung I would be spitting in his food right now.

God I hate him, but where the fuck is he?

"Have you seen Tae?" I asked Hoseok as I glanced around the place.

"He said he felt sick.."

With that reply I rushed out the table excusing myself. I head towards the bathrooms, and without much thought I just bursted in the men's bathroom.

"Asshole are you here?" I questioned through the stall doors.

No answer.

I went outside.

There was a long empty alleyway in front of the restaurant. I saw a dark corner to the side and decided he probably hid himself there.

"Taehyung?" I called out for him one more time. Why am I even concerned?

I saw him leaning against a wall all by himself.

He saw me, and immediately fell into a panic episode.

I glanced at his hand.... he was holding a cigarette.

"Kim Taehyung you smoke???!" I exclaimed, and I swear my heart dropped just a tiny bit from seeing that.

He immediately threw the cigarette away and fixed his clothes.

"What are you doing looking for me, weirdo?" he asked me as if nothing happened.

I reached him and stared into his face. He seemed sad.

"Why are you sad?? Why are you smoking??!!!" I yelled as if it was my problem. It really wasn't.

"Why do you go crazy when you get your skin touched?" He fought me back but stronger.

"Stop. Stop bringing it up."

"Then don't ask me questions. I smoke because I do. It's not your problem!" He seemed to be getting emotional.

"Go back inside," He told me and glanced away letting his bangs cover his eyes.

"Tae-"

"Go! Just fucking go. Get away from me!"

Kim Taehyung.

What is happening to you today?