TWENTY EIGHT |

TWENTY EIGHT | I think you're here just to break my heart.

    "Will you let me read your entire journal of writings?" Taehyung asked me as he was sitting on my bed and fidgeting with some keychain that he found in my shelf

I put on my shirt and popped my head through the bathroom door.

"No."

He got up and came to me. "Pleaaaseee!" He begged me.

I started brushing my hair, and forgot about pants.

He walked inside the bathroom and looked at me through the mirror.

"Please please please," he begged again while holding his hands together into prayer.

I gave him a dirty glare. "You'll judge them again, and I don't want it," I said.

I began putting my hair up as I had received a smack on my ass from him.

"OUCH! YAH!" I yelled and chased him out the bathroom. He jumped on my bed and kept laughing as I started attacking him with my pillows.

"WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TOUCH ME!" I threw a pillow at him aggressively. My heart rate was jumping out of this world.

"Who gave you permission to be pant-less in front of me!" He protested while continuing to grin childishly.

I looked down at my lower half and finally realized. I sighed and walked back to the bathroom.

"Hey Yujin!" I heard his voice from the room.

"WHAT!"

"It's all in your head. See?" he said, his voice getting louder the closer her came to the bathroom again.

"What??" I questioned one more time.

"My skin touched your booty cheek but you didn't even notice it. I told you." He smiled.

~~~~~~~

I was unable to focus in Advanced Psychology like always.

I had no idea what the teacher was talking about. Corpus Callosum? What?

Anyways, I put my head down and tried to take a nap but something hit the back of my head.

A piece of paper.

I turned around and saw it was Hoseok.

I picked up the paper, and opened it up.

" Let's fuck after class, babygirl. "

I had to reread the paper before I could comprehend what it said.

I looked back at him and he was playing with a pencil and smirking at me.

Then the next thing I see he does a 👉🏻👌🏻at me.

A small evil smile creeped on my lips as I took out a paper and wrote him a response.

" I have vagina dentata. "

After he read it, he gave me a disgusted look and I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath. What a moron.

-

After class, as I was getting out the front door, Hoseok pulled me by my uniform and brought me back inside the classroom.

He seemingly waited for the others to leave, and at the end it was just me and him.

"What do you want?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Vagina dentata, huh?" An evil grin was plastered on his mouth. "Bad excuse."

"If you want your dick to be gone then go for it," I replied obviously lying. My face was filled with annoyance.

The fact that Hoseok gave me a sweet first impression turned me off even more when I found out that he was a total shit-face. I don't like tsunderes.

"I've been hearing things about you, Yujin," he said with seriousness in his voice.

Out of the deep blue, he put his arm up against the wall behind me and came close to my face.

I shut my mouth and wouldn't let myself say anything. He was too close.

"Why would Kim Taehyung want you to come to the movies with us, hm?" He said, his breath hitting my nose since he was inches away.

He met my eyes, and I could tell he was just pure evil on the inside.

"We all think you guys despise each other, yet it's different behind the scenes now, Isn't it?"

Speechless.

He continued, "You want me to tell you a secret?"

What is he saying...?

"Kim Taehyung can't just befriend his main target, can he?"

I opened my mouth this time. "What are you talking about, Jung Hoseok?"

He came even closer to me.

"You are lying to yourself Yujin. He doesn't want to help you. He wants to ruin you even more."

"Jung Hoseok... how?" was all I could ask. I wanted to know what he was talking about.

He started laughing and pulled away from me. He titled his head and at that moment he seemed crazy when he stared at me.

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"

He laughed as if he was on some kind of a drug, and then walked out of the classroom.

My mind was empty...

All I could think of... were his words.

Kim Taehyung...Are you playing me?