THIRTY FIVE |

THIRTY FIVE | Clear Your Heat, Mind, and Soul.

    Taehyung had left the scene unnoticed from neither Jungkook nor me

At that moment, Jungkook was moving his lips down to my neck. I felt like something good was going to happen to me tonight.

But I wasn't ready for it.

"Jungkook," I spoke and placed my arms on his chest.

He raised himself up and looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him unsure of what his plans were. I had a dirty mind, and I had a different idea of where this was going.

"You," he responded and leaned back down. He kissed me again.

This time more aggressively than earlier. I felt myself grip onto his hair. Something about his tongue moving inside my mouth made me horny.

I still wasn't ready for it.

But I was too shy to make him stop.

His arm slid up my dress. My dress was lifted up to the top of my chest revealing my yellow dotted panties.

"Jungkook," I said again becoming nervous of my non-sexy underwear. "I didn't prepare."

He gave me a questioning look before he noticed my hands placed over my crotch.

He giggled a bit and got off of me.

"Yellow Dotted Panties," He said.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "I-I-I.."

He took my arm and raised me up. "Look. It's fine. Your childish panties aren't turning me off."

He couldn't stop chuckling though.

I hit his arm and pouted. "Stop laughing!"

He finally stopped. I walked over to the balcony and looked outside.

I noticed that everyone was dancing together in the sand to the music that was playing from the bar.

Something unusual though.... Taehyung was sitting by himself and drinking what seemed like alcohol.

He didn't seem to happy. His girlfriend was dancing with Minjung as if they were best friends already.

"Aiiishhhhhh wtf," I swore and crossed my arms dissatisfied.

Jungkook came by my side, and looked out the balcony as well.

"If you want to go out there, I'll come with you. If you don't want to... I'll stay with you."

Something about his sweetness tonight was bothering me. Why is he making me fall for him? Why is this so complicated!?

"Yeah. We are going out there. I need to have this bitch stay away from MY friend," I hissed and angrily opened the balcony door.

Jungkook chuckled behind me, and followed me.

We went out there.

"Yujin!" Minjung exclaimed as she saw me. She was all happy coming towards me.

"Come dance with us!" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in the circle.

Hoseok and Jimin were having their own chatty time while dancing. Jungkook joined the group and it became the dance line of our little circle. They were doing all kinds of shit.

I started feeling more relaxed and more happy as I was dancing with the girls.

I haven't introduced myself to the ajumma that Taehyung was dating yet, but she seemed rather cool for what I thought she would be. Ffs she is a college student, what am I expecting?

"Baby come here!" she yelled for Taehyung. He smiled at her sincerely and came over to us. She grabbed his hand and they started dancing together.

Was this the night.... that every problem we ever had gets figured out?

--------

The same night... Hoseok didn't come to the hotel room.

Jungkook told me that he went to mess around with some girls he met that day. Not surprised at Hoseok's hoe-y tendencies.

I took a shower and jumped on the bed.

Jungkook was already knocked out dead.

I couldn't stop my head from running miles about the passionate kiss we shared earlier that night?

How much further was it going to go if I didn't get embarrassed?

Does that make us a thing now? I had to ask...

"Hey," I softly spoke and poked Jungkook's warm cheek.

His eyes fluttered open and met mine.

"You are here? Ahh I'm so tired," he said and rubbed his eyes.

"Jungkook-ah...," I spoke his name informally.

"Hm?"

"W-w-what are we... n-now?" I stuttered asking the nerve wrecking question.

He grinned and rubbed the side of my face gently. Like a caring boyfriend..

"I want us to be more than friends. If you'd like," he proposed.

I felt my heart go nuts.

"Yes..I like."

I was too nervous to speak properly.

He chuckled, and slid his arm under my head.

"You are very cute. Did you know that?" he said.

I blushed and closed my eyes.

Taehyung said that to me one time. hm.