FOURTY EIGHT | 16

16+

FOURTY EIGHT |

I realized that I was at an age where these kinds of feelings were becoming normal.

I realized that I wasn't in 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th grade anymore.

I realized that pulling pranks on Kim Taehyung and fighting with him every chance I had wasn't our thing anymore.

I realized that my touching problem was just in my head and I could get rid of it so easy.. thanks to Kim Taehyung.

I realized we ended up in this position today, because we fought for so many years.

I realized that a day without Taehyung felt like hell... because I couldn't see him, because I couldn't bother him, because I couldn't talk to him. That was the past.

I knew the past had something to do with my feelings. I always cared for him but only realized it now. Does it make sense that you feel unhappy from NOT seeing your enemy? No it doesn't make sense.

But now it made sense to me.

While he fucked me, it made sense to me.

-------

The day after was the day where I had to contemplate what happened to me last night.

"Jimin is leaving us," I told Uncle and Lisa as we were eating breakfast.

"One of your friends?" Uncle questioned.

I nodded.

"Hey our neighbors asked us why you hangout with their son," Uncle claimed.

Oh. Taehyung's mom.

"Um. 'Cuz we are friends,"

-----

It was a Sunday so I had nothing to do other than homework. Which I wasn't going to do.

I decided to go to the library to write some of the stuff that happened to me last night in my journal or writings.

When I went to the library, I sat on one of the tables. There was a lot of people so I had to sit with somebody.

"Sorry if I bother you," I apologized to the other person on the table. He was reading a book.

When he looked at me, I felt as if his face was familiar. I wasn't sure where from, though.

"No, you're fine haha," he smiled some dimples revealing from his cheeks. How cute.

I smiled back at him, and got to writing.

I kept looking up at him from time to time. He seemed really enforced into reading. He was even chuckling to himself at certain moments, probably reading something funny.

"I"m sorry to interrupt you... You seem really familiar," I awkwardly approach.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "I don't know.."

"Sorry.."

I looked back at my journal but I saw his hand stretch out.

"I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you," he spoke.

My eyes widened and now I know where I knew him from.

"OH KIM NAMJOON!"

He was surprised that I knew him. I remembered who he was. When me and Minjung were in 9th grade, he was one of the popular 12th graders.

"Haha. Do we know each other?" He asked kindly.

"No, but we went to the same high school. You probably don't know me. I was in 9th grade..."

"OH I see,"

His dimples were really mesmerizing.

After a small chat, I exchanged numbers with him.

-

On my way home, I decided to pass by the mall. I saw Taehyung's car driving past me.

He must've seen me so he stopped the car and rolled down his window.

"Yujinie!"

I smiled and sat inside.

He looked genuinely happy to see me as if we hadn't seen each other in a long time, but we literally saw each other yesterday.

Today was different.

"Mall?" He questioned me.

"Yes I wanted to look for more sexy lingerie haha," I goofed off.

He leaned towards my ear. "To show me right?"

A warm red creeped on my cheeks and I looked away.

"Are you nervous from me now, haha?"

"Yeah. I mean. It's kind of ... since last night... yeah," I stuttered.

He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it a bit.

"We won't tell anybody, right?" He had me look at him.

"Yeah. It's a secret between me and you, " I replied and leaned in to kiss his soft lips which were waiting for me.

----

We sat in the parking lot for a bit since Taehyung wanted to see what I wrote in my journal.

I let him.

"Oh my god I love it," he commented and flipped the page.

I was intently staring at him as he was enjoying every part of the sex scene I wrote.

I decided to be wild today, and did something I knew he would love.

I leaned towards him and started kissing his neck, my hand traveled down to his crotch.

I rubbed him through his pants which made him drop his shit. A.K.A drop my journal on the floor.

I saw how he closed his eyes and leaned himself back on the car seat.

I unbuttoned of the buttons on his jeans and gave myself space to put my hand inside his pants.

"Fuck, Yujin," he swore and placed his hand even stronger on my bare thigh.

"Is this the start of a dirty game with you, Kim Taehyung?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

I felt how his dick was growing right in the palm of my hand.

"It's a game," his eyes met mine, "For now."