TWELVE |

TWELVE | ITWSBOHFWDEO.

     The hotel was full of us, a bunch of high schoolers

     The hotel was full of us, a bunch of high schoolers... and obviously the front desk was unhappy about how crazy our students are.

I head to my room which was on the top floor and I wasn't sure why it was only 5 rooms for 5 of us up there. Everybody else was downstairs. The bedroom was small. Single bed. I didn't really care, because I was going to knock myself out right away anyways.

Or so I thought I would.

"Ms. Crazy I got a delivery for you," Taehyung yelled through my door. Why is he even bothering?

I opened the door for him.

To my surprise, he didn't throw flour or raw eggs at me. He handed me a pizza box.

"Huh?" I questioned him. He had his usual rectangle smile plastered on his face.

"I know you didn't eat at the restaurant.. so... eat up." What the fuck is he on?

I eyed him suspiciously and opened up the pizza box.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I knew it. He was pranking me again.

The pizza box was full of dead cockroaches.

He ran away before I could throw the box at him. "FUCKER!!!!! COME HERE!" I chased him down the hallway.

I was able to reach him and grabbed his uniform tie and pulled him aggressively to the ground. I wrapped the tie tightly around his neck and started choking him and hitting his chest.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I kept yelling angrily as he had just pissed me off beyond my control.

He tried to get me off of him before he dies. Unfortunately, he died.

He stopped moving and closed his eyes. I paused my choking spree and it seemed as if he was deader than ever.

"Yo. Kim Taehyung," I called his name and poked his shoulder.

No movement. His eyes kept closed. OH fuck I killed the bitch.

"YAH! DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT??!!" I yelled and my heart fell into panic.

oH no I Killed him.

"TAEHYUNG!" I started shaking his body and this time I knew I played too rough.

I felt myself start crying from the amount of panic that filled my nerves.

"UHHUHHHHHDODHOHDHO IM SORYYYYY," I weeped. Why am I crying over a dickhead?

All of a sudden, he started laughing. He didn't die.

He opened his eyes and looked at me while giggling disgustingly at my sad face.

"You are bipolar," he told me and sat up on the floor.

I got even more upset. He faked his death.

"yah!" I hit his shoulder, tears continuing to fall from my eyes for an unknown reason to me. I genuinely was afraid.

He started tickling my sides, and laughing at my misery.

"Awhhhh did u get upset that I was deaad awwwww," he kept making fun of me.

I started rolling on the floor from giggles. I was ticklish as fuck.

"Yah hahahaha hahahaha ofjfajshsjw omf," I couldn't control myself.

He got on top of me and kept tickling all over me.

He was chuckling at my reactions and only for a split moment I felt like Taehyung didn't despise me.

He stopped.

"You act like you hate me but here you are crying when I'm passed out," he said as I was underneath him.

I stayed silent and fidgeted with my fingers while his eyes and my eyes were locked into each other as if we had something to say to each other.

He didn't move away from me. He kept being on top of me, his arms keeping his body up on both my sides.

My eyes shifted around his face and I realiZed that I had never explored his features so closely like that.

He wet his lips with his tongue, and my sight became stuck on them.

"Uhm," he cleared his throat and caught himself off guard. He got off of me and stood up.

I silently got up as well and brushed my clothes off.

We awkwardly stood there glancing around the hallway...

"Uhhh that-" I started saying.

"Please kick me and call me fucktard so I can sleep normally," he said out of the blue.

Oh...

I did so.

"Ow. Ok . Good. Goodnight, crazy."

Back to normal.

But that was strange.