NINETEEN |

NINETEEN | Quit hiding your magic.

     I ignored Minjung at school. I was too mad at her.

Once I sat in my Drivers Education class, Hoseok came up to me.

He seemed awkward about it.

"Hey Yujin about yesterday..."

"One thing Hoseok," I cut him off. "If you're going to give her false hope too then you better stop before I stab you in the neck with not ONE but TWO needles."

He seemed taken aback but a small smirk grew on his face.

"I seen you and Taehyung yesterday. Why would the two biggest enemies of the school go out together at night unless they have something to hide?"

His tone was very suggesting and I really felt like smacking him straight through the face. And I thought he was sweet.

All of a sudden the new kid Park Jimin was passing by our classroom. I saw him and he seemed rather sad.

"You are hearing me right?" Hoseok asked me.

"Yeah I am hearing you. Sometimes I'd like to choose NOT to hear you, but I can't," I pettily replied. "Please don't start some rumors. Unless you want to become my NEW enemy in this school."

I stood up and walked up to a random girl in the classroom.

"Hey wanna switch partners?"

She agreed, and I was out of Hoseok's picture.

Don't trust the prince. Trust the monster.

----

I can't believe my life caught up in such mess.

Here I found myself in the school library sitting on a table with Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung himself.

"New kid. I don't know you but I'm sure we can be great friends," I joined the side of the others.

Taehyung was laughing his ass off on the inside when I told him that I wanted to make a cult with Park Jimin, and he decided to join it. Me, and Tae didn't seem like enemies so much anymore.

"If you want me to get revenge on Minjung... it's not happening," he said and crossed his arms.

I leaned forward and whisper yelled since we had to be quiet in the library.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Why would I want to revenge against my own friend! I just want to be friends," I half lied.

He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on the table. "Okay. Tell me what you want."

"You know that Hoseok and her are a thing right?" Taehyung asked him instead of me.

He nodded.