THIRTY ONE |

THIRTY ONE | Screw it, let's do it.

    "Shot shot shot!" Me and Hoseok chanted at Jimin and Minjung while they were swallowing tequila shots left and right

We made a bet that whoever falls on the ground first from being drunk, has to drive all the way to the beach for our summer planned vacation.

We thought that we should make our friendship closer by going on a summer vacation together. Everybody's parents were okay with it, and also Jungkook's even though he wasn't 18 yet.

"Bartender!!! Give us 2 of the specials!" I ordered, obviously already intoxicated down to my gut.

Jung Hoseok was the barely sane one at that point, he was swinging left and right like a penguin.

"Yah.. luk ovah tt-here. Sexi girlzz," he was talking to himself since nobody could comprehend his words.

He got up and dragged himself to some group of girls.

Jimin and I were intently staring at Minjung whom was gagging on the side.

"Is she pregnant already," I said without thinking.

Jimin smacked me across the forehead. "Dummy don't curse it. She isn't obviously."

"oh right," I replied sheepishly and then laughing as if there was something funny.

----

After the whole bar thing, we had to drag Hoseok by the arms as he already lost the challenge inside the club.

Minjung was walking with her eyes closed and me and Jimin were left like some nannies, even though, I was much more intoxicated than him.

"That was soooooooo fun ma duuzzzds," Hoseok said dragging out his words.

"Next time lets not pull our pants down in front of random girls, Okay?" Jimin preached as if he was a guardian.

I gave Jimin a disgusted look, "Sheesh MOM! Damn such a nagging' bitch," I complained under my breath.

Jimin groaned and dropped Hoseok on the cold cement. I ended up getting dragged to the ground as well since my balance ability was at a level 1 out of 10 tonight.

Accidentally kissed Hoseoks neck when I fell on top of him, and he started giggling.

"Ahhh so ticklish hehehehe," he started.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Thank god you are here," Jimin said out of nowhere.

I turned my head to the side and saw him. Kookie. Looking at me and Hoseok in some kind of a disappointment.

I wasn't sure of the meaning behind his expression. Then I looked at how Hoseok was hugging my waist and how my face was on his face and that's what made me realize why Jungkook was like that.

I got up quickly and straightened up my clothes.

"Kookie!" I said and went up to him.

I lifted my arms up in the air. "Horsey horsey horsey!"

He sighed with annoyance and turned his back towards me. He bent down and allowed me to climb on his back.

I did so, and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

He was my free piggy back ride ever since we formed the friend group since he was so strong. It was fun riding him.

"Go horsey! Run!" I exclaimed and pointed ahead. In my imagination, he was an actual horse.

Drunk Yujin was just... so weird, and childish.

Jimin was left behind with two dead drunk folks, and without regret, Jungkook took me all for himself!

-

He dropped me off at my bed quietly. I had fallen asleep on his back while riding him, and just now I woke up.

I felt how he sat on the edge of my bed, and looked at me.

I yawned and stretched out my arms before I opened my eyes to see him.

"Don't worry, horsey. One day you'll be 18 like me and be a big boy like me and we can go to the club together like big boys!"

As mentioned, drunk Yujin is basically a dumb child.

Jungkook chuckled slightly and flicked my forehead. "Are you a big boy or a big girl?"

I had to think about it for a minute.

I ended up shrugging which made him chuckle even more. I was always happy to make him smile, he made my crush on him even bigger.

Yeah I had a crush on him.

Actually a really big crush.

"Alright I'm leaving. Sleep a lot, because tomorrow we are leaving for the trip," he told me.

I nodded and yawned again.

He started getting up from the bed but I grabbed his hand and he stopped.

I felt tingly only for one second but I practiced my 'it's all in your head' that Taehyung would tell me just so I don't think about it. It really works. It worked all along. Bugs = none.

"Jungkook," I said and lifted myself up.

"Hm? Yes?" He wondered seemingly startled at my certain skinship.

"Do you want to share a room with me? I was going to ask Minjung, but I thought maybe she would just want to be with Jimin." I questioned innocently.

Jungkook eyed me. "You don't sound so drunk right now." He got suspicious of me.

I had my moments.

"But yeah. I will," he added sweetly. "Wait what about Hobi?"

I wasn't in my right state of mind to think about him.

"He'll just sleep with Minjung and Jimin and be their child."

Jungkook grinned in disbelief at my thoughts, but then raised an eyebrow. "Or.... threesome?"

I started chuckling like a little child as if it was something too funny.

Right after, Jungkook left my house.

I glanced outside my balcony door and saw Kim Taehyung. His curtain was open and lamp was on.

He was packing clothes into an empty suitcase. It brought a lot of questions to my head.

"Hm... where are you heading to, Kim Taehyung?"