FIFTY EIGHT |

FIFTY EIGHT |

I saved up enough money to down pay for an apartment but I still needed some more time to save up enough for few months worth of rent.

Maybe if I get a roommate...

--

"Yujin? Happy 9 months," Namjoon greeted me with flowers. [A/N: Yeah time skip again Ik u hate me but srsly what more is there to write ;)]

Excuse me?

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a confused look.

"Huh?"

"Happy 9 months since you've been working here!" he elaborated and handed me the flowers across the front desk. I was at work so he probably couldn't have possibly approached a hug or something.

"Wow," I worded as I took the flowers in my hands and explored them. Roses.

"I like roses, thank you."

He crossed his arms and stared at me for a while until I questioned him why he wasn't heading to his office.

"Want a promotion?" Namjoon asked me with some kind of a smirk.

"YES ACTUALLY THANK YOU FOR SUGGESTING MORE THAN HALF A YEAR LATER!" I sarcastically exclaimed which had him chuckle.

"Well. Good job on the patience then, Ms. Manager."

With that.... he left me.

WHAT! MS. MANAGER!?

Well HELLO DOWNTOWN SEOUL, FANCY APARTMENT WITH THICK GLASS AND SOUND PROOF WALLS WITH MARBLE KITCHEN COUNTERS AND A BIG TV SCREEN!

-------

After work, instead of hanging out with Hobi and Taehyung like how we planned to, I had to watch Lisa's labor at the hospital.

Well.. I didn't HAVE to watch it. I chose to watch it.

"1.2.3. PUSH!" One of the nurses exclaimed in Lisa's face which seemingly stressed her out more as a thick vein popped on the side of her forehead.

Lisa was pushing hard as shit and finally the head of the child popped out of her coochie.

I didn't look any longer once I started gagging just a bit. But child birth was beautiful yeah. def.

"How is she doing?" Uncle asked me with a humble tone as I walked out of the room.

"Well. Um. Fine. Haha," I nervously replied, the image of my cousin's bloody head passing through over and over again.

-------

It's a boy.

My cousin..

Now that he was born..

Welp.

Gotta go look for some apartments.

Plus, Uncle really wanted me to go to University... Which I already got into.

I didn't pick a major yet, so I guess going into that Uni would be a drag.

------

"Baby?"

"BAaaaabyyyyyyyyy."

"Baby!" I called for Taehyung's attention through the balcony a few times.

He was dancing around his room or something.... clearly didn't hear me or see me.

Once he stopped his music, I yelled. "YAH LIL SHIT."

His eyes caught mine and a saw how his square smile grew in a sec.

"Hiiii my loveeeeee," He sang to me as a greeting.

"Baby I miss you," I said and held my head in my palms as I faked a sad expression.

"Aw... I miss you too, Yujiniee."

Since school ended, I barely see Taehyung during the day. Since I work, and he pretty much takes care of his brother all the time.

Taking care of his brother meaning... he watches him constantly to make sure he doesn't take advantage of alcohol.

Even though he was in rehab, Taehyung didn't believe that his brother was fine.

"I'll be moving out soon...," I informed him... or more so... reminded him of the fact.

Me moving could affect the way our relationship would be in the end.

He didn't move his eyes away from me. I felt how he was growing sad after my words.

"I'm coming over," he said to me.

I was home alone since Lisa and Uncle were still at the hospital looking after their newborn child.

After closing the window behind himself, I ran downstairs and waited at the front door for him.

He bursted inside the house and pushed me back as his body threw itself on top of me and embraced me.

I felt his warmth and the warmth of his lips and the connection between us sparkle in the air like fiction, but it was reality.

"I can't let you go. Don't move too far away from me alright?" he pleaded as he held my face in his hands.

"I'll be here in SEOUL. Just probably close to my University," I assured him. He smiled a bit but I could tell he was worried out of his mind.

"Ms. Crazy?"

"Why are you still calling me-"

"Ms. Yellow Dotted-"

"DICKHEAD!" I yelled in his face and he started laughing. I had to prevent him from bringing back such long gone memories.

"You are adorable. I really like making fun of you," he chuckled and played with a strand of my hair before pushing it back behind my ear.

We were literally just standing there in the middle of the living room without a bother.

"Remember when you touched my tit in the car?" I laughed.

He nodded and grinned, "Yes. That was the nice start of our lovely friendship, cutie pie."

"Pfsh. Ok. You were still an asshole back then."

"But I'm YOUR asshole," Taehyung winked.

Oof.

Can he stop being cute for once?

-----

My Little Twinks™

Hoseok:

- hello Taehyung and Yujin. < My only left friends. Anyone ELSE care to leave?

Jimin:

- you know we are still in this chat right?

Hoseok:

- fcck off Ya foreigner

Minjung:

- HEY

Jungkook:

- HoW dOyOu kNoW wHaT's gOoD fOr mE?

Hoseok:

- THATS MY OPINION!!!!!

Yujin:

- are we doing these vine references again cuz Im rlly cold on my phrases

Taehyung:

- Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla.

Minjung:

- "Hey, I'm lesbian."" I thought you were American"

Jungkook:

- "...And they were roommates" "Mah God they were roommates"

Yujin:

- oh lord