EIGHTEEN |

EIGHTEEN | dANGER.

     I felt lonely in the house by myself since it was night time and I usually talk to Uncle til late hours

     I felt lonely in the house by myself since it was night time and I usually talk to Uncle til late hours. Now that he was not here, I decided to go out and explore the city.

You:

- Minjungie! Wanna go out tonight?

Minjung:

- omg my queen has responded to me!
- but no. I have to study tonight, and also mom won't let me go so late :/

You:

- its ok!

I knew it from the start that I'd have to go out alone. Who else would be out by themselves at this time especially high schoolers.

Eh. Maybe Kim Taehyung.

And..... I was right.

"What are you doing out so late?" He asked me as he saw me down our neighborhood street. I was casually walking happily as if something good was going to happen to me tonight.

"Bout to go have some fun," I replied to him and kept walking. He joined me and started walking with me.

"Club?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Just going to walk downtown."

After not much thought or further ado... Taehyung joined me and we headed there together.

The walk was silent, yet full of conversation. In our heads. We talked in our heads.

We started seeing stores and all kinds of street foods.

"Look. Its a lingerie store. I think you need to go in," he suggested and I knew he was making fun of me again.

"If you are going to be an ass with me tonight I am really not in the mood to be mild honest with you," I told him and gave him an annoyed glare.

He smiled at me and then messed up my hair. "I can't go a minute without making fun of you. Its not happening."

I let out a sigh and stopped in front of the lingerie store. I opened the door and gestured for him.

"Okay since you know so much. Go inside and pick out undies for me," I strictly commanded him and without a second thought he walked in proudly. Cocky ass.

"What do we have here....," he mumbled to himself and since I was behind him I got the chance to check him out.

He was wearing leather pants and a nice clean shirt... his hands were in his pockets like usual, and I knew something was different about him when I saw his hair. He pushed it back and a bit to the side... I noticed it and to be honest- looks quite good on him.

"Are you listening to me?" he said and waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh you caught me," I said and looked at what he was holding.