TWENTY SIX |

TWENTY SIX | You don't know how lovely you are.

     We ended up sitting in his garage. On top of the car.

"Why were you out so late?" I asked him still curious.

"Um I was watching a show and then I saw your lamp turn on and the next thing I know... your dumbass put a sweater on and went out the door. So I followed you, because .... I mean... why wouldn't I?"

I laughed at his detailed explanation.

"Anyways.. I'll be honest with you and tell you that  I despise any strawberry type flavors, but I would definitely have some of the other ones!" Taehyung said as he unwrapped a green apple flavored lollipop.

I agreed to take all the strawberry ones with me.

"Alright," he said again with a full mouth. "We don't have any cleansing products here so you'll just have to bare it."

He took the lollipop out of his mouth and put it back in the wrapper.

I got lost but then realized what he meant when he put his hand on my cheek. I started blushing right away.

I crossed my legs, and fidgeted my fingers.

He then put his other hand on my other cheek and squeezed my face. A soft smile appeared on his lips.

I closed my eyes and turned my face down towards my lap.

"Ugh," I groaned and grabbed onto his hands and tried really hard to take them off. He held his grip strong and didn't let my head take over.

"Yujin look at me," he said.

I couldn't open my eyes from the fear that was conquering my body as thoughts of crawling bugs under my skin were overwhelming me.

"Yujin," he said again.

I was too scared, I was too scared that I was going to see them. I didn't want to see them. I shook my head viciously and gripped onto his hands trying to take them off.

"Please... please open your eyes."

I slowly fluttered them open, tears of panic fell down my cheeks and ran over his gentle fingers.

I met his eyes and he held my face up even stronger.

"Listen..." he spoke, and came a bit closer to me. "I am not going to hurt you."

I listened carefully to his words.

His left hand left my cheek and he grabbed onto my hand and entwined his fingers with mine.

I didn't know why but my heart went crazy.

"I am not a faceless man that's going to put disgusting things under your skin. My hands aren't dirty."