THIRTY SIX |

THIRTY SIX | We See What We Want.

    It was the night before we had to travel back home

It was the night before we had to travel back home. This entire time I hadn't received any calls nor texts from Uncle which almost had me worried. I had a great time, though.

"Truth or dare?" Jimin asked first.

We were sitting in a circle on the floor in Jimin and Minjung's room. They had a big space for us to play.

Everyone was drinking alcohol hard as fuck. Especially Jungkook. Even though, he was a minor within us, we gave him the opportunity to secretly drink.

"Dare," Taehyung replied as he was next in line.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and rubbed his hands together evilly. "Hmmmmm. I'll have you go kiss a random boy in the room, and say something gay as fuck."

Taehyung was dissatisfied with the dare. He had to do it otherwise he was going to have to gulp an entire can of beer in 1 sitting.

He sighed and looked around. There was only 3 boys he could choose from. Hoseok, Jimin, or Jungkook.

Jimin had caught himself in regret when Taehyung reached to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Your ass makes my dick rise, Jiminiiiieee," Taehyung said after that in a very very gay manner. We all started laughing from the action. It was totally legit.

Jimin scrunched his face and wiped his lips in disgust.

"Neeeext. Minjung!" Hoseok called out.

Taehyung was supposed to give her a truth or dare.

"Truth or dare, Minjung?" Taehyung asked.

"Truth," she said proudly.

"What is your favorite thing to do with Jimin in your private time," he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

Minjung was confident to answer. "Have sex with Jimin in the shower."

Damn I didn't know Minjung was wilding so much. She looks to innocent.

Jimin had a satisfied grin on his face as the entire group was 'oooooo'-ing at them.

It was my turn.

"Yujinie," Minjung turned to me. "Truth or dare."

"Dare..." I was wary.

"Ok. No prob. Show us the most private thing you are carrying with you to the trip."

God I knew she was going to do that. She knew I was carrying some weird shit.

I gave her a dirty glare before I sighed and went over to my suitcase.

Everyone was waiting in anticipation to see what kind of dirty things I had with me.

I searched through and finally found the item.

"Here," I said and threw it in the middle of the circle.

Jungkook's eyes wide open, he took the item in his hands.

"A porn disc?!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the box which a CD was supposed to stay in.

"No way!" Hoseok was shook. "CONDOMS!"

"And they are even strawberry scented."

Yeah. I did carry strawberry scented condoms with me to the trip.

"Why?" Taehyung questioned me as if he didn't know what a condom was used for.

"You never know when you're going to need 1." I said dead ass serious and crossed my arms.

"Damn Yujin had some dirtyyy intentions this tripppp," Jimin made fun of me.

I rolled my eyes again. It really wasn't a big deal.

"Did you use them?" Jungkook questioned me.

I looked at Taehyung whom was seemingly really dissatisfied.

"No. I didn't."

All of a sudden, I felt Jungkook come closer to me...

He brought my head down and whispered something in my ear.

"You should've said something to me few night ago." His voice sounded very seductive. He reminded me of few nights ago when we were making out hard as hell in the hotel room.

"Yah! What are you two whispering about!!!?" Hoseok pointed out and everyone was just yelling left and right for us to tell them what Jungkook said to me.

I threw a fit. "Yah YAH! Let's continue the game!! Sheesh."

Something about Taehyung tensed up. But we were all clueless.

----------

The next day, we left the hotel early.

We all packed in the cars.

Taehyung and his girlfriend were leaving with us at the same time.

It was such a coincidence for us to meet here at the same time.

"Drive safe! See ya!" Taehyung said and gave his bro handshakes to Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook.

He waved at me goodbye and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"You drive safe too Kim Taehyung," I told him.

"Yah let's race him!" Minjung suggested at the back.

"Nah. He has a sports car and mine is just a good ol' Hyundai. I'm racing nobody."

-------

We arrived back home really late.

I walked inside the house.

"Uncleeee!! Lisaaa! Ya girl is homeeeee!" I called out but there was no response.

I saw a note left on the coffee table.

Hey Yujin! It's Lisa! Me and your uncle went to visit your grandparents! We know you'll be back today so that's why we're letting you know the reason we aren't home. We'll be back by tomorrow! Sleep well!

- Love you.

Lisa.