FIFTY |

FIFTY |

"Was your brother about to tell me that YOU told him that I AM your girlfriend?" I crossed my arms and glared at Taehyung with a playful smirk on my face.

I knew he would get nervous about my question. I was really curious about the situation though.

"I mean... Y-Yeahhh, " he stuttered and cleared his throat as he looked away from me trying to avoid my gaze.

I took a step towards him. We were at the sidewalk between his house and my house. The plan was to say bye and separate ways, but...

I ran my hands up his neck and placed them at the back of his head resting them on his shoulders. It worked well in the process of getting him to look back at me.

"Tell me Tae Tae," I teased with a rarely used nickname.

He took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on my waist.

"Are you teasing me right now?" He asked, a small smile placed on his lips.

I tilted my head and shrugged, "Hm... I dunnoooo." Lies.

He couldn't help but sneer before bringing my body closer to him.

"Yeah I told him that you are my girlfriend. Happy?"

I felt him lean closer to me, probably ready to kiss me. I didn't pull away and was ready to kiss back but someone interrupted the situation.

"Wow. That is a view," the person said.

Both Taehyung and I followed the voice that spoke and our eyes were met with someone that probably shouldn't have seen anything.

Although he knew everything.

"Jungkook." Tae stated the obvious.

Jungkook just laughed in some kind of a sarcastic away. I could feel how pissed off he felt.

Without further ado, Jungkook just walked away.

I looked back at Taehyung whom seemed really disappointed.

"Well....," I started something but expected for him to finish it.

"Tell me something honestly," Taehyung said and kind of pushed me away from him.

With a serious expression he asked me, "Do you want this between us to be more than what it already is? Because I am definitely ready for it to be."

My heart tightened.

Does he want us to...

DATE?!

--------

I ended up telling him to give me time.

I wanted to rethink the situation. I wanted to figure out how we were going to share this kind of information with EVERYONE THAT KNOWS that we hated each other.

It's kind of a shocker you know?

I was casually freaking out in bed and crying from happiness at how well everything turned out.

I received a call from the boy that I met at the library.

(A/N: imma do a diff format for calls. I hope it's easier to read that way.)

I picked it up automatically without much thought. My expectations weren't high.

Namjoon: "HEY! Yujin?"

Yujin: "YES HEY!"

Namjoon: "Sorry I know it's kind of late, but I thought of you and wondered if you wanna go out grab a drink?"