THIRTY THREE |

THIRTY THREE | Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways.

     Didn't think that sitting at the beach and having fun with your friends was a bad idea until now

"Is that who I think it is?" Jung Hoseok said taking our attention off of splashing ocean water in each other's faces.

"Oh my god, Yujin!" Minjung also exclaimed which raised my curiosity even more.

I turned to look in the direction of their sight.

What do I see?

"Yah is that Kim Taehyung?!"

------

After coming out of the water, I was prepared to face the devil.

I went to my towel and bag and sat under the umbrella.

Kim Taehyung clearly noticed me.

For fucks sakes he was right next to us.

"Give me a minute, babe," he said to what seemed like his girlfriend.

Oh okay so they went on vacation together. HERE! Where I was! Where his ex friends were!!

"Yah! Pabo! Are you really out of your house for once?" He approached me.

I was conflicted at his sudden approach.

The rest of the group stayed in the water away from the occurring scene.

"You dare talk? It'd be best if you continue pretending like I don't exist, " I responded clearly pissed as fuck.

I haven't heard his voice for months now. What makes him approach me?

"What fun would it be if I don't attempt to ruin your vacation?" He chuckled.

I looked up and checked out his half naked body. He was so sexy and that had me go empty minded.

"P-please don't bother me. We are nothing anymore."

He crossed his arms and looked up clearly upset. His tongue pressed against the inside of his cheek showing how he was obviously trying to hide his emotions.

"We are strangers," he claimed.

"Yes. It has been that way. Trust me... I don't ever want to know you again. Especially for what you did to me."

-------

After dinner with the gang, Minjung and I went out together. We went down the shopping mall to explore the resort.

Nothing felt better than a night out with the girls. Well.... one girl.

"Do you think that the boys went to flirt with girls at the club now?" Minjung was clearly worried.

"Hoseok and Jungkook? Yes. Jimin? Probably being loyal in the corner," I told her to calm her worries down.

"Even though, we haven't been together for too long, do you think he'll cheat on me and leave me?" Her lip quivered.

That's how Minjung was. A paranoid, clingy, overly obsessive girl.

"Stop thinking that way!" I raised my voice filled with annoyance at that point.

"Sorry."

We continued walking around, and browsing clothes until I saw an ice cream place.

"Oh my god! Let's get some ice cream!" I excitedly hopped like a child and ran inside the place.

Minjung.... frowned.

"Hey. I'll get ice cream for the boys and go find them. I'm really worried."

I nodded and let her go.

I was left alone with a cone in my hand. Somehow the ice cream filled up the space of my loneliness.

So I head out towards the beach all by myself. In the dark without a worry...

As I got to the beach, I found tables spread around on the sand next to the beach bar. I decided to just sit in the sand and fill up my buttcrack.

Minding my own business, and enjoying the quiet as someone came behind me and disturbed me.

"All alone? No boyfriend Jungkook?"

Kim Taehyung.

I groaned at his appearance. Why now?

"All alone? No ajumma girlfriend?" I backfired.

He sat next to me on the sand and looked ahead at the ocean. I continued eating my ice cream as if nothing bothered me.

"Me and Jungkook are not dating," I told him.

He looked at me as if he was surprised.

"Not anymore?" He asked.

"No. Never did."

"Are you serious???"

I was dumbfounded at his reactions.

"Yah.... what? Did you think we were dating??"

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. "So I fucked it up for nothing."

"Fuck what up, Kim Taehyung?"

"The thing we had.."

I wanted to know more. He was telling me new things.

"Please tell me why you did it," I questioned him almost on the verge of tears.

"Because...," he looked down at the ground. "I was really jealous."

I chuckled at his response," Cuz I stole your best friend?"

He shook his head which took me by the wig.

"No..." his voice lowered. "Because he stole you from me."

So that's what it was.

"You were jealous?! Of me and Jungkook!?"

Something inside of me became warm again. He liked me?

"Because you guys started talking a lot in school, and he even told me that you two were a thing... I just blacked out and went out of my zone.."

I finished his sentence. "And you hurt me."

He looked down again and nodded sheepishly.

After a moment of pitiful silence, he got up.

"I'll see you later," he said.

I got up as well. "See you, crackhead." I chuckled at his sad face.

A small smile creeped on his lips, then disappeared again.

"I hope things workout for you and Jungkook..." his voice faded. "I can tell that you like him."

"Are you going to be jealous again and try to ruin my life?" I crossed my arms.

He shook his head," No. I'm over it already. I'm more into m.a.t.u.r.e women."

Hmmmm. Am I over it though? I guess I'll just have to focus on Jungkook to figure out my heart.

"Mature women?" I laughed. "Alright. Whatever. Goodnight. Kim Taehyung.."

He gave me a piece sign and turned away.. "Night.. Ms. Crazy."