SEVENTEEN |

SEVENTEEN | But I'm not ready yet to stop thinking about you.

     In a way I felt kind of relieved having Taehyung be the same as he used to be

     In a way I felt kind of relieved having Taehyung be the same as he used to be... yet It made me kind of disappointed.

That night definitely made us closer. In a way.

"Kim Taehyung!" I yelled for him down the hallway of the music department section.

He turned around and saw me.

"Oho. Ms. Yellow Dotted Undies," he cockily walked up to me.

"It's that time. Are you nervous?"

"Huh? What time?"

"Learning how to drive time idiot."

His mouth formed an 'o' as if he just now remembered that we have Drivers Ed.

"Wait. So... no more music???"

Every 11th grader that had an elective class had to take Drivers Education either first or second semester. For me and him it was second since we BOTH had music 1st.

"Nope. That is why I am telling you to go upstairs because your dumbass seems to be going to Mr. Lee's."

He mentally face slapped himself, I bet.

"Right. Okay. How about you?" He asked me.

"I got it now too."

--
We sat on opposite sides of the classroom for a reason. Why would we be close? We are enemies or something like that.

"Hello 17-18 year olds," The new teacher greeted us at the bell had rung.

"I am very concerned this year especially looking at how you guys are always on your phones. We can't have distracted drivers on the road, can we? Therefore, you guys will be putting your electronics in this bucket," she pointed at a black deep bucket. "Once you get inside the car. Your focus should only be on the road!"

After some more time of her blabbering about safety... she started telling us to choose driving partners.

I looked around the room, but I didn't see-

"Yujin!" A familiar voice called for me.

To my surprise, it was Hoseok!

"Hiiii!" I exclaimed as if I cared to see him.

He smiled brighter than the sun itself, and sat next to me. "Be my driving partner."

He threw me a wink, and that was the moment I looked away and saw Taehyung disappointedly standing by himself.

He made eye contact with me, and I felt like he was telling me something. His eyes always spoke to me somehow. What's his problem now?

----

After Drivers Ed I had lunch, and I met up with Minjung.

"Girl...... I think he has a thing for you!" she seemed conflicted. I told her that Hoseok wanted me as a partner.

"He is so fucking cute. How can he have a thing for me??" I took a big bite out of my sandwich.

"Oh What! You are sexy! You have the nicest tits I have ever seen, and you are hiding one hell of a butt under this!" She poked me playfully. I couldn't help but giggle at her sweetness.

"So you are saying my face is not good? Haha."

My phone buzzed.

Taehyung:

- you and Hobi again? Hm.

You:

- okay what do you want?

Taehyung:

- are you two a thing becuz Im seeing it happening b4 my eyes

You:

- I wish.

Taehyung:

- You wish? Well he wishes too.
- stop seducing him he is not what u think he is

You:

- oof u r so ughh

Taehyung:

- dont act like you care plus im warning u since he is part of my group of friends -.-

You:

- woah ... too fast on the accusions.

Taehyung:

- i dont see you as a woman, so why would he?

You:

- wtf you are so petty. Just because YOU don't.... doesn't mean HE can't. oMg

Taehyung:

- Well ok smartie pants -.-
- i hope you two crash together during your driving test .I'll laugh

You:

- I hope you choke jelly pants

Taehyung:

- jelly? ME? No.

You:

- jelly. YOU. Yes.

Taehyung:

- ahhhhh driving me nuts! Bye

You:

- bye bye give Hoseok my number for me ^.^

"Whats happening??!" Minjung was curious as I threw my phone across the table.

"Ugh. Kim Taehyung."

"Oof he needs to grow up. So senseless! Emotionless fuck!" she said.

Yeah... Emotionless...

He has emotions you would never know about, Minjung..