SEVEN |

SEVEN | He:ll

     This time it was me pinning him against the wall

I trapped his legs with a desk, and held him by the uniform tie.

"You dare tell anyone about this I am personally going to slice you in 27 pieces while you are asleep," I hissed at him.

His expression was his usual annoyed eye roll type.

"Okay twat." He pushed me by the chest with his fingers. "Stop spitting."

He kicked the desk to the side and I stumbled over it. Yeah I can't pin against walls for shit.

I watched Taehyung walk out of the empty classroom.

As I straightened up my clothes, I came to the conclusion that I have to start disregarding Taehyung's existence. I have to start acting like I don't see him or hear him.

Just so he can forget about me.

-

I walked home all by myself.

I felt my phone vibrate so I checked.

Minjung:
- Hey Lovely!
- I miss ya
- i mean I know we just saw each other but I still miss ya
- guess who i saw
- kim namjoon!
- he graduated. Remember him from last year!!!?
- has not changed even 1 bit. STILL CUTE
- he was with a girl tho -.-
- ahh its ok Imma hit on the new kid Jimin while he is still here
- he is a senior so we got some time
- anyways. love u! Call me when u get home!

I couldn't even read everything she spammed. As I said she is very obsessive.

"Oho look who it is." Taehyung, again.

He reached my pace and walked next to me. I began ignoring him.

"You deaf girlie?" He poked my shoulder and then laughed.

I kept looking ahead. I saw my house appear from the distance. Thankfully.

Did I mention that Taehyung's house was right across mine and I could see his bedroom from my balcony? My eyes burn every time I sit on the balcony, and he decides to open his curtains.

"Ms. Crazzyyyyyyyy...." He elongated his words just to piss me off.

I shrugged his hands off of me as he was about to touch me again, and ran to the front of my house.

I stopped and took a glance at him.

He looked disappointed somehow, and just stared at me with a serious face.

This is where you start to live peacefully, Kim Taehyung.

—-

I hugged my uncle as a greeting. He was watching TV on the couch.

"Your mom called," he told me before I disappeared to my room.

"I don't want to hear about her," I told him meanly and entered my room.

She thought she can treat me like shit and expect me to miss her. Stupid.

Uncle wasn't married. I was excited for him to marry his current girlfriend, just so I can have at least 1 woman in my life. Unfortunately... they were kind of arguing these days.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked my messages once again.

Minjung sent me a few more, but I saw a particular ugly one.

Taehyung:

- if you think you'll get rid of me.. you are funny
- see you tomorrow Ms. Cray Cray
- dream of me tonight :)

I didn't respond to him and left him on read.

A minute after he sent me another text.

Taehyung:

- look out the balcony

He was very persistent so I couldn't help it.

I opened my balcony glass door, and glanced across.

He was standing over his window and what seemed to me like he was holding a paper.

"We have a field trip form to fill in due tomorrow!" He yelled, and waved the packet.

"And???" I replied.

"Well I need a group, so I am signing you in mine!"

I frowned. It was hard to ignore him.

"Okay why?" I asked as I leaned against my glass fence.

"Because. Mr. Lee said we need a full amount people, and you are my best enemy, so why not fill ya in. " He makes no sense.

"Do you promise not to make fun of me about the whole hand sanitizer thing?"

"I'll make fun of you, but I won't tell anyone. Is that a deal?" He is so fake.

"It's a deal."

He smiled and started closing his window. "Bye I hate you!"

I gave him a fake smile and a middle finger as a goodbye. "Hate you more!"