TWENTY ONE |

TWENTY ONE | Stay. i need you more than you think.

     I made my way to Taehyung's garage

     I made my way to Taehyung's garage... he was sitting there staring at his dad's car with his hands on his hips.

"Psst," I called for his attention as I jumped through the fence for no apparent reason. Just being edgy.

"Hi you came rather fast, Ms. Crazy," he greeted me back. He was squinting his eyes since the sun was shining right in his eyes.

"First of all.... what the hell do you mean you are tired of acting like you hate me?" I hit him right off the bat.

"Ugh why do you have to ask me such awkward questions right before we are going for a drive!" He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but we are going to talk about it later okay????? I need answers for your strangely friendly behavior!"

He nodded and got in the car.

I sat in the passenger seat and buckled myself up.

My heart was racing from fear. He can kill us right now. Why am I trusting him on this??

"Are you ready to get killed!"

I smacked him. "Don't fucking say that shit!!!"

He laughed and put his hand on the gear shifter. The car was automatic so thank god he didn't need any special skills to operate this vehicle.

Taehyung stared at the shifter for a second.

"Was it R or D?"

"D is for Drive and R is for Reverse you moron," I told him.

"Right," he murmured and switched it to the D and let go of the break.

The car started going forwards and I closed my eyes.

"Please please please spare my life God!!" I prayed silently.

"Okay!!!we got this!" Taehyung pressed on the gas pedal and I felt like my heart flew out my chest at how fast we went.

"We shouldn't be driving a sports car as a first try," I preached on the side while my heart was pumping out my chest.

He turned the steering wheel and we got out the house parkway and onto the street.

"BECAREFUL YOU ARE GOINF TO HIT THE FENCE!!!!" I yelled and Taehyung seemingly got stressed out.

"Okay will you calm your saggy tits down and sit quietly!" He fought me back.

I got offended and glanced down at my tits. "Are they really saggy????"

He looked down at my boobs for a moment.

"LOOK AT THE ROAD BEFORE WE DIE!!" I screamed again.

I kept worrying that my tits are saggy because of his senseless roast.

I grabbed my left boob and then my right boob. "HOW ARE THEY SAGGY!"

He reached out his hand and cupped my left tit. "No they aren't."

I slapped his hand away, and he just chuckled. "YOU ARE SO PERVY KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Says the one that writes full on sex scenes in her journal!" He mocked me.

"Stop the car so I can get out before we get into a serious argument," I told him.

"Ok ok sorry! Tell me the tea that you were going to tell me."

He was driving really slowly around the block and it kind of calmed me down once he seemed to be getting more comfortable on the road.

"Okay so....."

——-

"Now will you park the car and talk to me about what you said earlier," I said after I was done spilling the tea.

He agreed and parked the car on the side of the road somewhere.

I unbuckled my belt and crossed my arms.

"So. Whats that whole thing going on with us??" I asked.

He sighed and grabbed onto his shirt so he had something to nervously fidget with.

"I can't pretend anymore especially after THAT whole thing that happened. We just naturally started getting friendly, and I can't just ignore it, Yujin."

My heart started beating faster at his words.

"I don't feel like I want to fight you anymore. Yeah, I do make fun of you but that's just me... I don't feel like torturing you anymore... I just feel like I want to help you...." he said which had me really feeling some type of fluttery.

"Really Taehyung? Do you mean that?"

He nodded and looked away.

"Just dont get the impression that I like you or some disgusting shit like that. I guess I'm just growing out of it....," he finished.

I nodded and understood his words.

Maybe he was right.

We were growing out of it.

All of that; the pranks... the bullying.... the daily torturing...

It wasn't us anymore.

"Will you be my friend, Yujin?" He asked me.

"Will you apologize to me for all the times you have made me cry and have tortured me?" I asked.

He stared into my eyes as he grabbed my hand in his.

I tried pulling away once the tingly feeling started coming but he held onto me even tighter.

"I am really sorry," he said, his eyes not leaving mine.

I felt my self start shaking with anxiety.

He pulled out a disinfectant wipe from the storage in the car and wiped my hand down.

"You are always prepared arent you?" I chuckled.

He smiled. "Do you believe me now that I don't want to hurt you anymore?"

"Yes..... and also I am sorry... for the pranks that I pulled on you," I said.

My heart never felt so .... happy... before. I was friends with him now. My enemy.