FIVE |

FIVE | #whatever

     My peers were talking about sex left and right

My peers were talking about sex left and right. And there was me - still trying to fight with Taehyung in childish ways.

I wasn't sure why we were fighting anymore. Couldn't we just get over it?

No.

This was a war.

It felt like my heart was empty every time he didn't come to school. I didn't want my midnight evil plans to go to waste.

"Yah!" I heard his voice. With satisfaction of his appearance, I turned around.

I was carrying my lovely black like the devils soul bag over my shoulder and I also carried a sarcastic wide smile for him.

"Good morning my lovely enemy," I greeted him and crossed my arms. My sarcastic smile not leaving my face.

He rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets.
"Whatever. My point of approaching you in this hell of a morning is-"

I cut him off. "To piss me off for the rest of the day."

He clicked his tongue, winked, and snapped his fingers. "That too... besides the point... I was gonna ask you if you'd like to go...," he smiled back, "kill yourself."

Okay I knew this wasn't going to go brightly.

I stepped on his foot aggressively and smacked him across the head hard with my bag.

"Fucker."

I walked off.

-

Feeling kind of sick midway my Advanced Psychology class, I raise my hand to get out.

"Excuse me," I caught teachers attention as he was giving a lesson.

"Humanistic-," he paused his sentence and gave me a look of question, "Yes, Ms.?"

"May I go to the nurse?"

He nodded, and let me go.

I was miserably failing that class but I didn't care whatsoever. I only cared about Mr. Lee's class and Writing class. Lunch too.

I roamed the empty hallways. I decided to go see if Mr. Lee was in his office.

His office was on floor 0. Floor 0 was just the floor under the school. It's not a basement, but once upon a time this high school was a prison, and floor 0 was a light isolating place.

Music Department, and Arts were located on Floor 0, and you bet I spent most of my time there. Who likes the sun anyways?

"Hm. It's empty," I told myself when I saw he wasn't there.

I decided to go in since I had his allowance to enter whenever I desired.

I dropped my bag on the floor, and all of my cleaning things spilled but I didn't give it much thought as I sat on the piano.

With my peripheral vision I saw the door crank open, and it was a shocker to me who entered.

"Kim Taehyung what the hell are you doing here?" I questioned him surprised.

"I got music right now and Lee needed a guitar pick, but I guess I found my pet."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at the piano.

I heard him shuffle and what I heard was my bag.

I saw him touching it.

I hurried to hide my bag when he was exposed its content.

"Why in the world is your bag full of hand sanitizer and soap!?"

"I am allergic to your existence. Now go away from me..you germ!"

I panicked and lied.

He seemed really confused.

Fuck.