TWENTY SEVEN |

TWENTY SEVEN | Words are the source of misunderstanding.

And just as expected.

He got called down for an explanation.

Here I was, yet again, crying my eye balls out at how shitty everyone around me really was.

And there Kim Taehyung was, yet again, giving me life quotes that I was starting to live by just so I could be happier for myself.

"Look. You can't trust people, Yujin. You have to trust yourself!" Kim Taehyung was half yelling at me in irritation as I kept weeping while he was walking back and forth in front of me.

"UHHHHHH BUT HE ALMOST RAISED MEEEE HOW CAN HE THINK THOSE DIRTY THINGS ABOUT MEEEE UHHHHHH!" The same voice, the same hyperventilating, the same everything. I was hurt once again.

I looked up through the glass door of the staircase that we were at, and saw Minjung standing there looking at me with concern in her face.

She saw how hurt I was by all of this, yet she chose to walk away.

Kim Taehyung pointed at the door right away.

"SEE!" he exclaimed. "You can't fucking trust those people! They walk by and see you suffering and won't even jump out of their ego to just come say 1 apologetic word to you!"

Kim Taehyung seemingly got more and more frustrated the more he tried to pep talk me up. He was just pep talking himself to be honest.

I wiped my tears and took out one of the strawberry lollipops that I kept in my pocket.

He stopped me.

"No. Stop."

He grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Home. You are going to go wash yourself so good that every possible germ he put on you by touching you will be gone!"

Why was Kim Taehyung so mad??

"B-But you said there was No germs, " I argued his words.

"Well he has germs okay! He has disgusting germs and you'll get rid of them! God IM SO PISSED OFF!"

Kim Taehyung... you've changed so fast. Whats wrong with you?

--------

He didn't stop dragging me the moment he had me sitting in my bathtub full clothed.

He stood there with crossed arms.

I stared at him in confusion.

"OKay can you start showering?? What are you waiting for..?" he asked.

I started biting my broken nail and looked at him with puppy eyes feeling shy.

"B-But y-you are here. Can you l-leave?"

Why was I stuttering? Why was I nervous!?

"Right. Okay. I'll wait for you in your room," he said and walked out closing the door behind himself.

I scrubbed myself real good and started to cry again while thinking about every possible disgusting thing that could have happened to me if Taehyung didn't open my eyes.

I got out the shower with only a wrapped towel around my body.

I didn't think much of it.

I walked inside my room and found him walking back and forth with a thinking face again.

He froze and checked me out.

"W-w-w-w," he was trying to speak.

I walked up to him and hugged him. Yeah while only having a towel on and being half wet.

I wrapped my short arms around his waist and I pressed my head against his chest.

"Taehyungie we should have been friends a long time ago. I live so much better now that you are next to me," I said in a cute voice.

He was being super awkward about it. With his two fingers he poked me and got me off of him without touching me.

"Um why in the world of satan are you talking so cute and don't call me Taehyungie that's disgusting especially coming out of your dirty mouth. Plus... don't hug me WHAT ABOUT YOUR ANXIETY!?"

I smiled and put my hands on the edge of my towel for support.

"Well, you have clothes on you know?" I said.

He was trying really really hard not to look down on me one more time.

"Do you not like it when I talk cutely?" I asked keeping my smile.

He shook his head and gulped.

I took a step closer to him.

"Then....," I spoke and grabbed the back of his head and turned his ear towards my mouth. "Did you want me to talk sexy?"

His knees wobbled and he fell on the floor.

"Oh god, Yujin..."