NINE |

NINE | HELLo tHERE

     "The field trip is going to be 1 night

"The field trip is going to be 1 night. I sponsored everything so obviously you are going to sleep at a hotel. We aren't doing any basic camping shit or anything," Mr. Lee announced as all music classes gathered together after school. A few girls giggled at his humor. I was already used to it, so my face remained plain.

"We will be educationally visiting a museum of old school instruments and ancient instruments that our old pals used to play with. After that, we will have a dinner and head back the next day."

Someone raised their hand.

"Can we go to a club instead?"

Dumb question.

"No. I really want you guys to see those things," Mr. Lee responded passionately.

After school I had something very important to do.

Sit at a public library and read fictional stories that make me sleep full of dreams at night.

"Hm. Maybe this." I picked Fifty Shades but the second book. It was time for me to read it.

I situated myself in an empty corner and sat on the floor.

"Hmmmm this will be good," I excitedly told myself. What a nerd.

After some time.

It got dark outside.

So I head home.

-

Walking through the dark empty streets was scary, so I whistled to myself to calm down.

My house was visible from the distance that I was at.

Just to top off the night, Taehyung walked out of his front door.

He had his hands in his pockets like usual. He was heading towards me and saw me.

"Yujinie!" Ew disgusting.

I sighed. "Aiaiai I would prefer you call me Ms. Crazy."

He reached me and smiled. "Where you been in these dark hours?" He asked me as if he cared.

"Library."

He looked down at my hands and noticed I was carrying a journal and a book.

"Dare touch it and-"

He grabbed them out of my hands.

"Yah!" I exclaimed and tried to grab them back. Why does he like to touch my stuff so much?!

"Oho," he said and flipped through my writings.

"Don't read it!!!!!"

"Can you chill?" He held me back with his palm on top of my head.

He started reading it.

"The mysterious boy stared down at my boobs and-"

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I kept yelling for him to stop. I felt so embarrassed.

"and reached his arm out to touch them," he continued reading between the lines laughter escaping his mouth at the same time.

I had to risk it. I grabbed him by the neck and knee kicked him in the balls. He dropped my journal.

He held onto his groin and squinted his eyes, but kept laughing.

"Yah, hhahahah," He continued and pointed at me, "you are a perverted girl, hahahahhh ahhh it hurts."

I kicked him one more time. "Stop touching my things!!!!!!"

I stomped off.

A lady from the neighborhood poked her head through her window. "Stop making noise you rascals!!"

I bowed and apologized leaving annoying Taehyung behind.

I have to cancel the field trip. Ugh. I can't suffer like that.

——

Hey important info!

Sometimes Yujin gets touched and she touches, but don't forget that Clothes are a thing :)))) I just dont want you to be like "omg but she just got touched why isnt she freaking out!!!l" in the comments okay? Unless mentioned, she hasnt been touched on the skin.

Thank you!
Bai