THREE |

THREE | Play Dirty.

10TH GRADE | Past
16.

     "Aw look who wants to get kissed on the lips

     "Aw look who wants to get kissed on the lips. Dear, Ms. Crazy," Taehyung made of me.

He had pinned me up against the wall, and wasn't letting me go.

"I don't want to kiss you, you GERM!" I yelled in his face and tried to fight him.

He kept laughing and holding onto my wrists tightly. Thank the lord I was wearing a long sleeve.

He placed his leg between my legs, and made it even harder for me to fight him. I closed my eyes, and squirmed.

"Let go of me!"

"No."

"LET GO!"

He laughed again, and brought his face towards my neck.

AH NO.

"I'll punish you for the shit you did to me at the cafeteria. Everyone was laughing at me," he angrily spit through his teeth.

I had a panic attack at his touch. I couldn't handle someone being so close to me. Especially him.

He brought his teeth to my neck and bit me really hard. I screamed in agony. He sucked on my skin as if he was a vampire.

Then he let go when I started crying.

I was shaking as I fell to the floor.

"Think better before putting a rat up my pants, bitch," he hissed and walked away after kicking my bag.

I was choking from the lack of breath intake that came with the panic attack package.

I held onto my neck and quickly ran to the bathroom.

There was people inside and I had to hide in one of the cubicles.

"Did you see her neck!" One of them exclaimed. I heard them. They knew I could.

"What a slut," the other one laughed and they both walked out.

That was his goal.

His goal was to make me look like that. A dirty girl.

Kim Taehyung regretted his life when I came back with something stronger.
-

"Crazy, you better not!"

I laughed, pointing another rat in his direction. He was really scared of them, and I knew which spot to hit everytime.

"Ha ha ha. Little Tae Tae is scared of a mouseeee," I made fun of him.

We were 16, yet acted 8.

His brain was divided by 2 anyways. What a dumbass.

"That is not a fucking mouse! Where do you even get these rats from?" He was protecting himself with a desk.

"The store room. Has plenty."

I walked around the desk, and threw it at him. He yelled, "AGHHH NO!"

He vanished in a moment, and I couldn't control my laughs.

Idiot.