TWENTY NINE |

TWENTY NINE | Breathe

    I was feeling depressed, because everything that Hoseok told me made sense

I did notice that Taehyung got friendly literally OUT OF NOWHERE. IT TOOK HIM A FUCKING DAY to get friendly with me.

So odd.

It almost hurt to think of it that way because he started making me feel a different type of way.

I walked out of school, and saw a familiar person standing there. Seemingly waiting for me.

"Mr. Lee?"

I felt shivers run down my spine as I saw him. My perception on his had changed drastically.

"Yujin-ah...," he said in a sad voice and walked up to me.

I was standing at distance from him wary of his body language.

"What do you want from me, pervert?" I retorted and hugged my body with my arms.

"It's not how you think it is," he seemed pitiful.

I stayed silent, continuously diverting my vision to different places.

"Please," he reached his arm out to touch me and I stepped back out of instinct. "Don't think that way of me. It's not true."

"It seemed very true to me. I don't want to see you ever again," I said for last and walked away from him.

I heard him call me again but I started running faster. I had to get home. This was just too much.

The moment my house was visible, I saw a car parked in front of it. An unfamiliar car.

"Huh?" I questioned to myself as I got to it.

I got the answer to my question as I turned my head to the right and saw Uncle and his girlfriend, Lisa barbecuing in the garage.

"LISA!" I yelled in excitement and ran up to her. She was happy to see me as well as she gave me a warm smile.

She didn't approach to hug me. She was someone who knew about my touch anxiety.

"I'm so glad to see you, Jinnie!" she said in her high pitched voice. I couldn't help but grin widely the entire time.

I loved her so much. She was always so sweet to me, and treated me like her own daughter. That's why I wanted her to marry Uncle.

"Guess what, Yujin," Uncle said after flipping a steak.

I raised my eyebrows in wonder and expectation.

"Lisa will live with us now."

"ARE YOU FORREAL!!!!? YES FINALLY!" I yelled out loud and jumped on her and hugged her tightly which surprised her.