TWENTY |

TWENTY | "it began as a mistake"

     "Yujinie!" She yelled from downstairs

"Yujinie!" She yelled from downstairs. I had my window open so I could hear her.

"I AM SO SORRY THAT I HID SO MANY THINGS FROM YOU!!!" Minjung kept yelling.

I walked out on my balcony and looked down.

She was there and holding flowers. God what a romantic.

"YUJIN I MISS YOU AND I AM SORRY!"

I crossed my arms and let her continue.

"I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING IF YOU JUST LET ME IN!"

Ugh. I love her too much to be mad at her.

"Fine."

I let her inside and we sat on the couch in the living room.

Seems like the couch was where we all spilled our shit to each other.

"Tell me when why how where and what."

There she began.

"That day when I was introducing you to him at the party was the day I started to fall hard for him, and we were really hanging out all the time after that.... I found myself getting really attached... I told him that I love him and he started getting farther and farther away from me.... so I resorted to Hoseok because he started flirting with me and the reason why you saw me out with him that night was because we were on our first date."

Wow that was long.

"You missed out on the sex part," I crossed my arms pettily. God Im a horny child why is that the only part I care for.

"How you-" she began getting defensive but I raised and eyebrow fiercely and she cleared her throat.

"Well... that was like... yeah..."

"PLEASE TELL ME WITH DETAILS WAS IT GOOD IS HIS DICK BIG DID U DO THE 69 FOR FUCKS SAKES I AM WAITING FOR THE SPICY TEA FUCK THAT OTHER SHIT MAN HOW CAN YOU NOT FUCKING TELL ME UR HOOHA IS POPPED YA HOE GOD IM SO OFFENDED-"

————-

The discussion ended and she head home.

We made up and I finally got filled in with all the needed tea.

Taehyung:

- hi i am going out driving with my dad's car ya trynna hop in? ;)

You:

- We havent even started learning how to drive yet dumbfuck

Taehyung:

- god I fucking love it when u swear at me 😩

You:

- woah 😧

Taehyung:

- come on hop thru lets learn ourselves

You:

- y me

Taehyung:

- cuz if we die Im trynna kill u first 🤧

You:

- dang wat an excuse just so u can hear the tea

Taehyung:

- OK U CAUGHT ME I SAW MINJUNG COMING INSIDE UR HOUSE AND MY VEINS ARE POPPIN WITH CURIOSITY!!!!!

You:

- 😂😂 Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung:

- I know this is crazy.
- I just find this shit so entertaining my life is so boring these days that listening to this drama is making me excited!!!

You:

- yeah i feel u.
- ill tell you some tea but u have to promise to keep it a secret and stop acting like we are friends because u r confusing me!!!!

Taehyung:

- but im getting tired of acting like i hate u when i dont 😂🤧

You:

- woah pause.
- im coming u better not move

Taehyung:

- too bad i just breathed and my chest moved

You:

- sinful 😂

—-

Do you feel how they are slowly becoming friendly? :)