FOURTY FIVE | 16

16+

FOURTY FIVE |

I must have been really tipsy to make such approach towards Kim Taehyung.

I walked inside his house without knocking.

His mom saw me. She was shocked.

"Wo-" she was about to speak but I was something like in a rush.

"Sorry to disrupt your peace, m'am. I have to talk to your son real fast," I told her and literally ran up to his room.

He was just opening his bedroom door and saw me out of breath.

"Why are you runnin?" He glared at me.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him inside.

As I closed the door he spoke again.

"What is going on haha?"

I froze as I realized he was shirtless.

Oops.

"Yujin?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

I shook off my pervy thoughts, and went to sit on his bed.

"So um hows life?" Why am I like this?

"Hahah what? Life is good," he was confused as fuck.

He stood tall in front of me. His dick was leveled up with my face. Oof.

"What did you want to show me?" He asked me with a tilt of his head and a smirk on his lips.

Woah slow down tiger. Don't need this hot expression atm.

"That.." I couldn't really find words for my behavior. So I decided to explain myself first, "I had a few shots before this so..."

I started moving down one strap of my dress.

He was looking down at me very intently. His hands were in his jeans pockets and his bare chest was starting to move up and down faster.

I moved down the other strap of my dress.

I looked up at him in such way that he probably imagined me sucking his dick right now.

I stood up and faced him.

"Why don't you do it?" I told him, my voice was quiet.

He kind of checked me out for a second before doing what I told him to do.

He knew exactly what I wanted to show him.

His TV was turned on some music channel and literally the sexiest song started playing right now.

I flinched at his touch once I felt his fingers brush over my skin.

He reached down to the bottom edge of my dress and started pulling it up.

I became nervous, but you know yolo.

He reached the top and took my dress off of me.

"Shit," he swore and threw my dress on the floor, as I stood in front of him in my black lingerie.

"It's part of your deal so..," I spoke my voice fading to a tense silence.

He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

His fingers dared to touch my skin.

He took a step closer to me.... why r u doing dis

"Wow. You are so sexy... just like I imagined you to be," he said in some kind of a seductive tone.

He imagined me?

Woah. Shook.

"Am I?" I little smile grew on my face.

He became triggered..

I was only supposed to show him...... he wasn't supposed to touch me.

"Can we add this to the deal too?" He asked me and proceeded before I could agree to anything else.

His lips pressed against my neck and his naked arms wrapped tightly around my naked waist.

I let him do it. It felt so good.

I felt his tongue wet my skin as he sucked on it.

The thing that really caught me in a mental melt state was when his hand traveled down my back and down to my ass.

His squeezed tightly, almost roughly, and brought my body closer to him.

I felt how my skin touched his skin as I pressed my body against him.

His lips traveled up my neck down to my lips.

He kissed me aggressively and I couldn't help but respond to everything he was doing to me.

The music on the TV wasn't helping either. Why would they play The Weeknd rn?

Taehyung let my lips go and walked me back one step and laid me on the bed.

"I am falling so hard right now," he breathed sexily. "Your body lays so perfect under me."

I've never heard anyone say those words to me, and the sincerity in his voice really made me believe everything that came out of his mouth.

I wanted to believe him. I didn't want to be hurt again.

"Do you like it?" I asked him, my teeth revealing themselves playfully.

"I love it. The lingerie looks so much better on you than I could have possibly imagined."

His arms were on both my sides and something about that position reminded me of the hotel scene when we were on a field trip.

"The field trip," I worded hoping he would recall something. Or it could have been only me remembering a certain tension.

He tilted his head and smiled. "Do you know how badly I wanted to kiss you back then?"

His words really drive me crazy. I hope he means everything he says.

I couldn't help it after he said that to me.

My hands traveled around his neck and pulled him down to my lips.

I kissed him hard as fuck.

He seemed pleased from my action.

Something kinky inside of me decided to pop out of nowhere. My finger nails dug in his skin and I dragged my hand up his back.

He groaned in my mouth but It appeared to me that he enjoyed that.

His movements got much more aggressive.

I didn't think this would go so far.

It went pretty far.

He pulled my panties down and there I was revealed underneath him.

I looked down and I saw how hard he was.

"I won't stop this time, Yujin. Even if you want me to," he said.

I nodded, mindless.

He started lowering himself down on me. Oh my god.

At the worst time, his mother decided to disrupt.

"Taehyung-ah!!!" She kept knocking.

What a cockblocker.

Taehyung groaned in frustration.

I panicked so I stood up fast and pulled my panties up. I found my dress on the floor and immediately put it on.

Taehyung opened the door for his mother.

I bowed at her awkwardly and ran past her out the house.

Fuck.