THIRTEEN |

THIRTEEN | Fxck Reality.

    The field trip was over and everyone packed on the bus to leave

"Most pointless field trip I've ever been on," one of Taehyung's friends complained as he walked by me going towards the back of the bus.

I sat by myself. Waiting for anyone to sit next to me.

To my surprise Taehyung didn't sit with me. He didn't even look at me. He just head to the back with his jock uglies.

"Hey. Can I sit with you?" Hoseok asked me.

I nodded and smiled.

He was sweet.

——-

Taehyung:

- r u nd hobi havin fun over there?
- i can heAr ur annoying laugh all the way here

You:

- yeah we are.
- y u jealous?

Taehyung:

- obviously.
- not

You:

- then dont worry bout it 🖕🏻

Taehyung:

- fuck u

———-

Uncle wasn't home when I arrived. He was probably at work.

I got my answer when he called me.

"Hi uncle? Where you at?" I asked him.

"Hey Yujinah. Did you get home safely?" He asked me.

"Yes. It was a boring trip."

"Haha. I am sorry for that. I have to ask you something."

Those things worry me.

"I am going on a paid vacation with my girlfriend. Did you want to come with us? I can call you off of school...," he asked sincerely.

That would be awkward.

"Uncle I can stay home alone. I have tests to study for anyways. Enjoy your private time!" I told him.

"Okay sweetie. Don't go out til late please. I would be worried if something happened to you. The world is cruel."

Yes Uncle I will go out til late. It's a rare chance to go have some fun.

"Okay!" I lied.

He soon hung up and I threw myself on the bed.

Nap time.

~~~~

After my long nap which turned into an 8 hour hibernation, I got up and it was 2 in the morning.

The stars were brightly shining in the sky, so I sat on a chair outside on my balcony.

Fresh wind hit my skin and it felt lovely. I explored the stars and constellations... enjoying myself.

"Why are you awake?" Taehyung was on his window.

"I would ask you the same thing," I replied.

"Just.... thoughts..." was all he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Hmm.. are you okay?" I questioned him and he smiled while shaking his head. He seemed sad again.

"Taehyung.... will you tell me why you started smoking?"

"No. It's not your business."

"I've known you for so long and I never figured out why you act weird sometimes."

"You'll never find out, Yujin."

"Tell me and I'll tell you why I go mental from skin to skin touch."

His eyes met mine for a moment and it appeared to me as if he was thinking about it.

"Fine."