TWENTY TWO |

TWENTY TWO | Yes but no but yes

     Uncle returned home and I was happier than a bunny eating lettuce!

He filled my heart with anti depressants and I loved when he was around.

"Uncle you missed a lot!" I told him right away.

He chucked and gestures for me to share the news.

"Me and Minjung got in an argument and it was super intense and now me and Taehyung are no longer enemies. Can you believe? It's crazy!"

-

It was a Saturday so school was not an option today and I decided to go for a jog outside since it was nice weather.

You:

- minjungie wanna go run with me outside and get them butts tight!!??

Minjung:

- sorry im going to visit grandma this weekend with tha fam so I wont b able to

You:

- hm ok. Is she okay?

Minjung:

- yes she is!

I felt odd at not having Minjung be overly obsessed with me anymore. I could see how she was fading away from me and probably annoying someone else with her clinginess. Sad life.

I went out the house and got myself ready to run. Wearing my tight leggings and my tight top.

I started running on the sidewalk by the houses and kept running til I reached the park.

I saw a familiar figure next to one of the trees and it was Taehyung for sure.

He wasn't alone, though. He was with a girl and they were chatting casually.

I sat on a bench and observed what was going on between them.

I became super curious since I never seen Taehyung with girls outside of school.

His back was facing me so I was fine to observe without getting caught.

They were laughing together and she was showing him something on her phone.

After some time, he hugged her and it seemed like a friendly hug, but you never know what feelings can be hiding within a friendly hug.

She left and I noticed she was definitely older than a high school student.

Taehyung's eyes caught me staring once he turned around.

"Hi," I waved at him.

He walked towards me awkwardly.

"Hey.."

"So you are dating with an older woman I see," I laughed and got off of the bench.

He seemed kind of sour.

"That's not even it so don't start assuming shit," he said bitterly.

I really wanted to grab his cheeks and just make fun of him but I couldn't.

I saw his eyes move down on me.

"You look good with this," he pointed out my sporty outfit.

"Thanks...."

Ok this is awkward as fuck.

"Alright well I am pissed now so I'll go now," he said making me curious.

"Wait why?? Did I piss you off or something?!"

"Yes you did. You weren't supposed to see THAT," he said pointing at the tree signifying what I saw earlier with him and that woman.

"Sorry... I was just here by accident?" I replied.

He sighed, "Whatever. Catch you later."

——————

It wasn't much later that I was already done running.

I passed by the school and I saw him again. Taehyung.

Why was he there? Why was he smoking???? Why was he all by himself!

He was leaning against the brick wall and seemingly looked upset.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?" I approached him.

He threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Why are you following me?"

"I am not," I replied as I stepped in front of him.

He glanced away from me which gave me the impression that he had no intentions to talk to me.

"My brother is not getting any better in rehab," he spoke with a shaky voice.

My composure softened at the update.

"That woman is...." I began, and he finished.

"That's his girlfriend. The reason why I hugged her was because she needs support. Don't think otherwise," he told me as if he owed me an explanation.

"Taehyung It's fine. You don't need to explain yourself. I am a nobody, you know?" I chuckled.

He sighed and looked at the ground.

"Will you help me if I help you?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"Will you help me stop smoking if I help you get over your anxiety?" He explained and met my eyes.

A little smile creeped on my lips and I nodded. "Yes."