TWENTY FIVE |

TWENTY FIVE | Someday this pain will be useful.

The movies got cancelled.

Taehyung:

- sorry I told them and they said they don't like you
- sorry Yujin

You:

- lol its fine
- i was expecting this to happen anyways.

Taehyung:

- I just thought it would be fine
- they just know that we used to be enemies and thats why

You:

- you can update them you know?

Taehyung:

- i mean yeah. I just dont want Hoseok to cause issues you know since he saw us that night

You:

- right. okay well have fun with your friends! Imma nap

Taehyung:

- ok thanks.
- nap well

---

I proceeded to take a nap.

It got ruined once I received a call from an unknown phone number.

"Hello?" I wondered as I picked up.

"Hey this is Park Jimin. Do you have a minute?" He asked.

"OKay? That's very random but sure. How did you get my phone number?"

"Well... I got it from Mr. Lee actually."

"Ha. Okay?"

"I just wanted to apologize to you for being rude. I was just super irritated that day and yeah."

"Well I am over it. It's fine."

"Did you and Minjung get in an argument?"

"Yes."

"I feel like it is my fault."

"Why would it be, Jimin?"

"Because Minjung got hurt because of me and everything was just my fault."

"Jimin. Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm sorry. If you find a way to talk to Minjung, please tell her to call me. Please."

"Okay Jimin. I will."

"Bye. Have a nice night and thank you!"

---

After my nap I ate a little bit and went back inside bed.

It was too late at night anyways so I thought I would just go back to sleep.

And I did...

But the dreams that I had ended up keeping me awake the entire night.

I didn't want to wake up Uncle so I stayed in my room.

I pulled out my journal and began writing down some thoughts and ideas.

Writing was a hobby for me.

"Hm," I sounded for myself as a little light bulb popped in my head.

I got up and put on a sweater and grabbed my wallet.

I head out towards the convenience store down the street since it was open 24/7.

Once I got inside I greeted the cashier and head towards the candy isle.

"Strawberry.... cherry...," I talked to myself as I was picking out something.

I took about 20 of those things and bought them.

On my way back, the slipper that I was wearing decided to rip.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed out loud in agony as I had to hold it and walk myself half bare foot.

Thankfully the-

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I had been grabbed and thrown over someone's back.

I kept kicking and punching out of fear and surprise. "LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN!"

I stopped once I sniffed the persons shirt. It smelled like him.

"You are so worrisome," Kim Taehyung said in his deep sexy voice but you could tell he was annoyed.

He let me down on the cement and groaned in annoyance.

I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Dude what are you doing out so late at night scaring me left and right and shit!" I breathed heavily to calm myself down.

"I would like to ask you that!" He yelled at me.

"Well I had an idea so I went to the store!!!"

"What the heck are you thinking about so late at night for fucks sakes! What if some creeper saw you and kidnapped you!!?" He kept preaching at me as if he was my father.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

"OK! I got it! DAD!"

He stopped and looked down at my plastic bag. "At least tell me what you bought."

I proudly dug inside my plastic bag and took out a bunch of lollipops.

"I got lollipops," I showed them to him. "For you."

He eyed me in confusion and pointed at himself. "For me?"

I nodded and grinned. "Yes! For you! Whenever you have the need to pull out a cigarette, take one of these instead or even two if you feel like it!"

His face softened as I talked and fidgeted happily with the lollipops.

"Anddd alsooo I got you a very big variety of flavors because I wasn't sure which ones you might enjoy the most so I got you strawberry and mango and g-"

He stopped me by grabbing me, and pulling me into his embrace.

Did he forget NOT to touch me??

He hugged me really tightly and wrapped his warm arms around me which almost suffocated me.

"Thank you, Yujin. Thank you for thinking about me," He said in the crook of my neck.

I felt really soft and fluttery as I had never experienced what his embrace felt like. Now I did.

I panicked and wasn't able to move and hug him back.

"T-T-t-tae.."

He let go of me and picked me up over his shoulder again.

"Don't worry. I'll touch you so much tonight you'll quickly get over it."

Yeah. That sounded so wrong. Did he even realize how wrong that sounded?