FOUR |

FOUR | What the fuck.

11TH GRADE | Now
17.

Story Continues Now

Story Continues Now.

Here we are.. celebrating as 11th graders at a party. A school party of course.

Everyone in the school hyped up 11th and 12th graders which was an unknown reason to me. I still wanted to know why I thought 11th graders were so old and mature. For fucks sakes we are all a bunch of hormonal messes at this age.

"Minjungie!!!" I searched for her, pushing myself through the crowd of dancing girls and boys.

The organization of the party was all thanks to Mr. Lee and I. We engineered colored lighting and put speakers everywhere.

"Yah!" I exclaimed as someone had pushed me from behind.

Kim Taehyung.

He smirked at me when I looked at him, and I knew that meant evil plans.

Ugh I just wanted a normal day for once!

Soon I found Minjung and she was talking to some boy.

"I was searching for you forever!" I exclaimed.

She smiled at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Fuck.

"This is Park Jimin. He just transferred here last week," she introduced.

Yeah I remember her telling me about the new kid 5000 times.

"Hai. I'm-"

"Yo twat!" Kim Taehyung interrupting me once again from a peaceful moment of life.

"What!?" I yelled at him in irritation as I turned to face him. He was standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

He gestured for me with his fingers to come closer. I don't trust.

"Come here," he said again and smirked at me. I don't trust.

He sighed as I wasn't moving.

His arm reached out and he grabbed my wrist. I started shaking thinking about all the possible germs that were on his dirty hands.

"Yah! What are you doing!?" He dragged me somewhere.

Music got loud as he threw me on some stairs. Didn't literally throw me. Just let my wrist go and I stumbled on a stair and fell on my knees.

"It was you who broke my bedroom window right?" He asked me and crossed his arms. We were alone in the staircase.

I couldn't respond, my mind was just thinking about cleaning myself.

I took out my pocket hand sanitizer and put some on my hands and rubbed my wrists. Now I feel better.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What the hell are you doing?"

I put my hand sanitizer away and stood up from the stair.

I took a step closer to him and gave him the bitchest face ever.

Simply, "It wasn't me."

"Yeah sure. Only you do dumb shit like that."

"Wasn't me. I don't know what you're talking about."

He remained silent for a sec, his eyes averting to my neck.

He tried to touch me, but I took a step back.

"Your neck seems too empty. You want me to give you another hickey?" He took a step towards me. "Or maybe two?" His face leaned in close to mine.

I pushed him by the chest and stomped his foot. He cried out in pain.

"You aren't going to do that shit to me again like last year!"

He started laughing and held his forehead.

"Agh.. your voice is giving me a headache. Tell me you broke my window so I can go back to the party," he said.

I smacked his head. "It wasn't me idiot. Get over it."

It really wasn't me.

I walked off and joined the party before him.

The scenery has changed before me. People already started making out left and right.

"Ew," disgustedly I walked to the food table.

Germs to me weren't a problem if it was everyday objects. The reason as to why I wouldn't call myself a germaphobe. My problem was skin to skin touch.

Bad nightmares conquered my childhood brain which caused my anxiety about getting touched.

Bad nightmares..... bad experiences.

My little 9 year old brain was corrupted. It was ruined. Afraid of touch was what i became.