FIFTEEN |

FIFTEEN | Keeping it real.

"Good morning Mr. Loud Tears and Sob, " I called out to Taehyung as we both met at our house gates coming out at the same time.

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. A car passed by us which forced wind to blow my skirt away.

"Listen here Ms. Yellow Dotted Underwear, " he said walking towards me.

I held onto my skirt. "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING!!!!???" I panicked.

"Why do you wear such 5th grade type panties? You need something sexy." His smug smile pissed me off.

"Yah.. who are you to tell me what to wear!!!"

"Your friend bitch I am your f.r.i.e.n.d."

I raised my hand in defense in front of me and widened my eyeballs. "Woahh woahh woahh owahh."

"I don't know what that word means... mind explaining it to me, Taehyung?"

He rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets to finish off his usual smug look.

"A friend is someone you share your private stuff with. I guess.. someone you see a lot and bother just for fun."

I felt just a little bit soft. I thought he hated me. I still hate him, tho.

"You are weird Kim Taehyung. So so so weird. I'll stab you again but this time in your penis hole," I threatened him and raised my arm up pretending as if I'm holding a knife.

He bent a bit and held onto his crotch. "Ouch don't say that!"

I chuckled and walked off.

"Have fun at school, dude!" I yelled out, my back facing him.

He caught up to me. "Wait you aren't going to school today!??"

"Nope, " I replied and happily held onto my baggie. "Uncle will be gone for a week or so.. I can do whatever I want!"

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Yah."

"Hm?"

"DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU WILL THROW A PARTY!!?" He exclaimed as if it was something big.

I pretended to think. Obviously I was going to throw a party wtf.

"Yes. You are NOT invited."

I walked away.

"Wait I thought we were friends!" He kept whining behind me which almost made me smile, but I had to keep my mean composure for the good of the world.

"Kim Taehyung. I am not going to be friends with someone who calls me a bitch everyday and throws me around. Just because you shared your pain with me doesn't mean that I am automatically going to be all knee wobbly for you."

His face seemed to be getting filled with disappointment the more I talked.

"I am not your friend! I won't be your friend! You have been mean to me since 8th grade and treated me like shit. Fuck you for that, and I regret being sweet to you sometimes. I don't even know why I was ever sweet to you."

"B-but you sat next to me on the bus, and you talk to me as if... I-... I just.. I just thought we were playing around.." He seemed really really upset.

"No. If you thought that making fun of me and doing all these things you did was just playing around then you are darn wrong."

I never felt so honest... I never felt so... mad... at Kim Taehyung. I wasn't supposed to care enough to be mad. I shouldn't be mad.