FOURTY ONE | PG

Kinda frisky

FOURTY ONE |

       "Please stop with that mad face," I told him the moment he parked the car in the garage.

His face softened a bit as he took off his seatbelt. I couldn't stop staring at Taehyung. Something about him today was so beautiful.

"I'm sorry for being like this, " he apologized and looked down at my legs.

Why is he looking at me legs? Hello? 911?

I remained silent waiting for him to say anything else.

Instead of moving his mouth, he moved his arm.

I saw how his arm stretched out wide, coming close to my exposed thigh. Out of the dark blue, his hand was placed on my bare thigh.

ok.

OK!!?

My stomach inverted itself as if I was getting eaten from the inside or something.

"UHUM," I cleared my throat loud as shit trying not to feel how his hand was going up my leg slowly.

"You got so tan, yet you were under the umbrella," he said breaking the awkward silence.

Or should I say.... the TENSE silence??

"Well yeah I didn't put sunscreen," I remarked and pressed my thighs together just to signal for him to move away his hand before I combust.

All of a sudden he smacked my leg hard as hell. "Dummy."

"OUCH!" I yelled out and bit my tongue. It hurts when its on bare skin like that.

He got out the car without further ado and so I followed out.

"I'm feeling kind of tired so let's chill in bed or something," he told me.

--------

I ended up following him but with no pathetic intentions.

In my head, I imagined us playing video games or watching a movie..

I wanted to text Jungkook, but I knew he was having too much fun today so I wasn't going to ruin it for him. I'm not that relevant.

Also... Taehyung kind of distracted me...

"Are you wearing that lingerie I bought you?"  He asked me as if it was his business.

I was startled at the sudden commentary.  "Uhm? What?"

He stopped in front of his bedroom door and stared down at me.

"The lingerie?" he repeated himself as if I didn't understand him earlier.

I just blinked a few times... not wording anything.

He made the approach himself to answer his question... by grabbing my shorts and pulling them towards him.

He looked inside and saw it.

A little chuckle came out of his lips as he let go of my shorts.

"You are wearing it...," he noted with satisfaction.

I scratched the side of my head awkwardly, "Y-yeah.. I l-like it so..."

We walked inside the bedroom. I looked around and it was different from what I would see through his window. It was different from last time.

"Woah this is cleaner than last time," I claimed and started touching things.

He started up his TV and the playstation. I was right... we are going to play video games.