FOURTY |

FOURTY |

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to find Lisa and Uncle eating breakfast.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. You're lucky school hasn't started yet," Uncle greeted me.

I sat down on the table with them, and almost fell asleep over my plate of eggs.

"Hey. Today the weather is really nice. Me and your uncle are planning to head out to the pool. Wanna join us with your friends?" Lisa suggested.

Something about that sounded very fun.

"Yes. Definitely."

----

We all ended up going.

Jungkook thankfully had come back from his vacation with his parents so I was finally able to see him.

The moment I saw him I hugged him really really hard.

"I missed you. I had no-one to cuddle while you were gone!" I whined.

He giggled and hugged me back tightly. I loved how Jungkook hugged me. It was very secure.

He kissed my lips softly and held onto my head at the same time.

"I am the only single one here. Ugh," Hoseok whined to the side.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a whore you would find someone who'd want you for longer than 1 night."

I was uncomfortable with the fact that all of my friends were always talking about sex, and they knew what it was like. They could joke about it, and I was always just... listening. I never knew what that felt. Except for writing hardcore smut in my journal, I knew nothing psychically.

I just really wanted to do it.

With Jungkook.

"Hey kids. We'll pay your pool entrance okay? You buy drinks," Lisa said which earned her an extravagant clapping and whistling session from the group.

She was super chill. Everyone loved her. Uncle was kind of bitter to the side. He didn't like the fact of me drinking. He didn't like the fact of me dating either. But he had no choice. It was my life.

"I'm jumping in first," Minjung told the group and literally just jumped in the pool. Hoseok and Jimin splashed in as well.

I was trying to find myself a spot with an umbrella where I can write in my journal in peace.

"There," Taehyung said pointing at the perfect table.

He followed me there. I placed my towel over the chair and my beach bag on the floor.

I pushed my sunglasses up on my nose. "So how come your girlfriend doesn't like to hangout with us?"

Taehyung sat next to me on one of the other beach chairs.

"She does. I just didn't ask her to come."

I followed Jungkook's body. He was smiling at somebody. I looked at who he was smiling with. It was the lifeguard.

She was tan and very beautiful.

"Woah what," I took down my sunglasses. I saw him walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Do they know each other?" Taehyung questioned me as if I would know.

"I don't know. It seems like it."

Since he started chatting with her for a while, I just let it go.

"Whatever. What were you saying?" I asked Taehyung.