FOURTY SEVEN | PG

kinda frisky

FOURTY SEVEN |

Party time.

So many people. I didn't think Jimin's house would be that big.

"Yah," I greeted Hobi. He was kind of observing the place alone. He must've arrived now as well.

"Hi boo," he greeted me back and handed me a cup of alcohol.

"It's so damn full here," I commented and took a sip. It was a cocktail drink. Super sweet.

"Yeah you are going to see a lot of mid-crowd sex going on," he joked but I took him seriously. To my non-surprise, I expected that to happen.

I saw Jimin come up to us.

"Hi my lovely friends," he spoke to me and Hobi and raised his cup. "Cheers."

We did some cheers.

"Enjoy the party guys. It's kind of a big one just so I can send myself off abroad well, haha."

With his words I became sad.

I pat his back and leaned my head on his shoulder a bit. "We'll miss you, friend."

---

It was awkward to see Jungkook there.

To my surprise, he approached me.

"Yujin," he said and sat next to me on one of the couches.

"Hi...,"

"We are cool right? Like no harsh feelings?"

I nodded.

He approached to shake my hand.

"Cool. I'm sorry for what happened. I thought it would workout. But I understand how you feel," he consulted.

I smiled a bit agreeing with him. I didn't want to further question anything.

I just let it be.

----

I kind of avoided all contact with Taehyung and seemingly he did too as much as he could. I wasn't sure why we ignored each other.

For me it was the fact that I had a lot of perverted thoughts. For me it was the fact that the moment I saw him, I thought about some dirty shit.

I went to Jimin and asked him for some more alcohol. Tonight was the night I drowned myself in alcohol just to possibly stop my mind from functioning in such hormonal way.

I kept taking in shots left and right... competing with some random girls that I met at the table.

"WAH YUJIIIIINNN," they praised me as if my drinking skills were an accomplishment.

I high fived some. Wow how party animal of me.

"Hey Yujin? Can we talk haha," Taehyung approached me and took the cup out of my hand.

"But why? I was getting lit," I said obviously tipsy.

He gave me a sarcastic smile and pulled me. He took me to a bedroom.

I looked to my side and saw Jungkook stare at us from the corner of the room before Taehyung closed the door behind us.

He threw me on the bed.

"Why are you getting so drunk?" He asked me kind of mad.

"Becausee... I don't know."

"Are you sad about being broken up with Jungkook?" He questioned me taking a few steps towards me on the bed.

"No."

A little smile creeped on his face. I wasn't sure if it was his smug look.

He sneered a bit and leaned above me on the bed.

"So....," his finger traced over the hickey on my neck which he left himself the other day.

"You are really single now huh?" He spoke to me in the - I wanna eat you in a bite - voice..

"Yes... I am.."

"Can I fuck you?"

"Now?"

"Yes."

"You can fuck me in one condition."

"Whatever you want, kitten. As long as I get to hear you moan my name.."

"I just want you to not leave me and hurt me, Taehyung. Because I believe you and I have forgiven you for everything you did to me."

"I don't want to leave you. So I won't hurt you this time. I promise," He said to me and I brought him down to my lips.