THIRTY SEVEN |

THIRTY SEVEN | Don't be an asshole.

   I made a paper airplane with a hand written note inside

It's been quite a bit since Taehyung became a friend.

I was on the balcony and since his window was open... I attempted to fly the paper airplane inside.

I calculated the angle at which I should throw it..... It worked. My perfect math.

After a second, I saw him pop his head up. He was shirtless.

"Yo what's this for?" He questioned me. I grinned and let him read him for himself.

It read,

Hey Richie, I see your sports car is looking kind of good today? Which bank did you rob to mod it up like that?

A small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Yahhh Kim Taehyunggggg,"

He looked at me.

"With every smile you make me forgive you more and more...aishh," I said but in a non-complaining voice. My tone was just full of sarcasm.

"Wae? Am I making you fall for me too?" He replied clearly messing with me.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Tskkk whatever. You know I'm taken right?" I grinned proudly.

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yeah Yeah.. Jungkook this... Jungkook that. Ugh you've gotten so annoying."

I giggled instead of getting offended. It was fun messing with Tae again.

"Hey when am I getting a ride in your car?" I asked.

"When you stop being so ugly."

"WOah. We must have the same genes."

"HEY! That was a good comeback!" He praised me.

After a moment my eyes averted down to his bare chest. I gulped and looked away.

"Anyways, I'm going to school today to pick up my schedule for next year," I informed him.

"Wanna go together?" He asked me.

"Sure. Hoseok is going with us too. Did you know that Jimin is no longer with us? Gosh I hate it when one of us graduates," I responded while looking disappointedly at the sky.

I heard Taehyung laugh. "Haha You sound as if it has happened before."

"Whatever. He was part of us. Now we have to see him outside of school only."

Taehyung's expression changed. He sighed and looked away as if he was deep in thought.

"Look how time passed Yujin... When did Jimin become our friend? When did you and Jungkook start dating... gosh.. life is so weird," he said dreamily.