FIFTY SEVEN |

FIFTY SEVEN |

Minjung:

- I miss you. I hope everything is good over there <3

You:

- yes. it is much much better <3 Taehyung takes a lot of care of me??? which is odd but I LOVE IT

Minjung:

- haha well im glad he isn't an asshole anymore. R u ok ?

You:

- yes but are YOU ok? How is Jimin? What are yall doing?

Minjung:

- Im perfect. <3

Minjung:

- hey ill talk to you later. I gtg

You:

- hm ok <3

--------

7 months later / April

Enough time had passed for things to go downhill.

Fortunately, nothing new had happened.

Me and Taehyung were still together. Minjung and Jimin were still out there. Hoseok was still a whore.

But Jungkook...

He was the one who made the change in this period of time.

"I'm so sad we have to let you go too, Jungkook!" I sobbed and hugged his arm as I leaned my cheek against his bicep.

He was moving to Busan with his family for his father's job matters, and leaving us behind.

"I'm sad too. You guys are my best friends," he responded and weakly smiled.

Taehyung pat his shoulder and kind of gave him a side hug.

All of a sudden, Hoseok was seen sprinting down the streets.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled from afar.

Once he reached us, "I'm SORRY FOR BEING LATE I ALMOST GOT RUN OVER!"

I chuckled loudly at him as he threw himself over Jungkook and kind of pushed me away with sass.

"I'll miss you my child. I'm very sad we hadn't gotten drunk together yet for ALL THIS TIME!" Hobi exclaimed, his words muffled since his mouth was pressed against Jungkook's shoulder.

Kookie pat Hobi's back and pulled away.

"I hope to see you guys soon again. Let's keep in touch."

And we saw him get inside the car with his suitcase in hand..

-----

It felt like I might be alone in the end.

All of my high school friends are almost out of my life.

-----

"Tae Tae... will you walk me to my house?" I asked him with puppy eyes as my fingers were fidgeting with the collar of his shirt.

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Of course."

The phobia of walking alone outside had taken it's bad turn for the past months. I could barely even get myself to walk from Taehyung's house to my house without him.

Even though we lived a fence apart.

After he walked me, we stopped in front of the front door.

He took my hands in his.

"We have been together for many months but I feel as if I have been dating you for years," he said to me and caressed my cheek warmly.

Taehyung had a very soft and warm heart which he only showed to me.

"Plus many more to come right?" I proposed my daily reassurance. I was definitely more than afraid to lose him.

I didn't want us to end anytime these days. I loved him.

I started loving him.

"Yes, baby."

"Tae..?"

"Yes, Yujinie?"

"Do you love me yet?"

"Hm...."

I playfully slapped his shoulder as he pretended to think. A small laugh escaped his soft lips just a second after.

"I love you, Yujin."

"I love you too. I think... I always have..." I said and looked down at the concrete with some kind of shyness.

He sneered and wrapped his arms around my neck. He brought me close to his chest and rested his head on mine.

"You are just so so precious and I am so so glad that I met you."

"I think we'll end up alone."

"Why?"

"Hoseok might leave us too."

"Maybe.... maybe he will."