FIFTY THREE | PG

PG

FIFTY THREE |

I hope you don't get confused when there is a time skip :( I just dont want to drag on one period of time.

--

"Hey can we have sex again?"

Taehyung's lips escaped a small chuckle but that chuckle made my heart explode every single time I heard it.

"Why is that even a question?" He asked me as he softly traced his fingers over my bare back.

He was giving me a massage since my muscles were tense, and I was kind of half naked in his bed right then..

"Because I don't want to like approach it and you think I'm weird or something," I replied casually.

Ever since we started dating, the conversations between us became rather calmer. We talked as if we had been friends forever, and I felt exclusively comfortable being around him.

"I mean... baby... you are weird but I still like you," he said in my ear as he squeezed my sides.

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes once I had turned my body all the way around to face him.

"Shuttt upppp, oh my god."

He chuckled again and I could no longer be mad at him. He was just so adorable.

After that moment, he leaned down and kissed my lips.

Once his hand made its way under my panties, I knew we were doing it.

-----

During lunch the next day, I met up with Hoseok and Minjung. They were the only two I had the same lunch period with.

"I say we steal Taehyung's car and go off-campus to grab some coffee," I suggested while lazily leaning my head against the palm of my hand.

The two sitting across from me on the circle table replied to me synchronically with a groan.

"Oooof can't we just walk? Why do we have to steal a car?" Minjung complained while stirring her cup of whatever the fuck.

"I like the way your mind works, Yujin. I just don't like how you forgot Jungkook's birthday last week," Hoseok complained.

"LOOK I'm SORRY okay! Stop attacking me!" I exclaimed in defense, feeling how my guts turned upside down in guilt again.

Yes. I forgot Jungkook's birthday and I slept through the whole party. Taehyung and I were a little busy that night *cough cough* being the freaky teenagers that we were so that resulted in memory loss and responsibility deficit.

"I have to tell you something guys," Minjung spoke in the midst of sudden silence that arose after my whine.

"Yeah?" Me and Hobi wondered in unison.

The four eyes of ours were looking straight at her in expectation of something good.

But it was rather disappointing...

"I dropped out of this high school.... and... today is my last day," she said her voice fading to a soft sob and a little tear dropping out of her right eye.

She looked down at her lap and seemed guilty.

"Wait..... what?" Was all I could say while Hoseok wrapped his arm around her shoulder and comforted her.

I felt how my body became shaky and how worried my heart became.

"I just- I hate coming here. I hate being here everyday and having my heart be somewhere thousands of miles away...," she cried, her voice breaking with every other word.

She was talking about Jimin...

Her heart was thousands of miles away. That's Jimin.

"It's not you guys. I love you guys the most, but I can't bring myself to come to school anymore. I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you earlier-, " she paused just to hyperventilate for a sec, "But I knew you guys would s-stop me a-and I couldn't s-s-stop m-myself!"

"Shhhhh," Hoseok tried calming her down as he rubbed the side of her shoulder.

I couldn't help myself but cry as well thinking about how my best friend is leaving me too.

This is what I hated most about her ever since I've known her.

THIS. How obsessive she is. How attached she becomes to things and people! Her heart had become Jimin now and I had no right to stop that.

Even though, it hurt..

-------

After school, I had to go to work (the library) and I certainly did not feel like it.

I wanted to help Minjung pack her stuff, but she didn't let me. She knew that I had to save money to move out once we graduate.

"Ugh, I'm pissed," I mumbled under my breath, my blood boiling with lividness.

"What's wrong, Yujin?" Namjoon asked me as he saw me.

He was carrying a bunch of books and what seemed to me, he was about to organize them. Even though he was my boss, he appeared to me more as a co-worker. He helped me with most things.

"Minjung is flying off to live with her older boyfriend, Park Jimin and I am being selfishly angry on the inside," I truthfully replied... kinda hissing through my teeth... I couldn't help my irritation.

"Why is that a bad idea, haha?" Namjoon questioned me, his back facing me as he was now putting the books in order.

"Well first of all, she is 18 and who the hell has enough responsibility at 18? Second of all, she is dropping out of high school which doesn't really give her a bright future!!!!"

I felt like a mom.

Why did I feel like such a mom?

I was failing half of my classes so what the hell was it to me?

-----

Jungkook:

- are you okay? I know she is like your sister and all.... you must be depression

You:

- yes Im very depression. Im not ok

Jungkook:

- hm.. why is she so.... dumb

You:

- HEY !! she is not dumb! She is just soft!

Jungkook:

- aha ok lol. Well look how its all turned out now, Yujin...

- the friendship circle is getting smaller and smaller

You:

- I thought it would be me and Minjung at the end but it seems like it might be just me and Taehyung.

Jungkook:

- hah. We'll see about that.