THIRTY NINE |

THIRTY NINE |

Hey from this point on there won't be anymore aesthetic pictures! Sorry if you liked them! I'll put up songs and other videos tho. :) <3

-----

I agreed to head out for some ramen with Tae. Gosh. It's ramen. Can you turn it down?

"How is your brother doing in rehab?" I asked him as we were walking. I had to break the silence somehow.

"Not good. I really don't feel like talking about it," he said.

"No I get it. It's okay!" I became wary of myself. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question.

He smiled, and messed up the back of my hair. "It's okay Yujin-ah."

I frowned, "Hey! When will you stop fucking up my hair!"

He walked ahead of me. His head turned back just a bit. "Nevahhh!"

I couldn't help myself but smile. Something about him.... something about him being close with me.... it just made me want to be even closer.

When we didn't know each other on a personal level it was easier to hate him. Now that we've seen each other on a different level, it's not easy for my heart anymore.

We got to the convenience store. Me, bowing to the cashier as a greeting and Taehyung just completely disregarding her existence.. so rude.

I followed behind him. He was trying to choose which flavor he wanted, as I spotted the candy.

I saw that they had new flavors of lollipops now.

I grew excited for some reason. Like a kid.

I took the new flavors and ran up to Taehyung.

"TAE LOOK THEY HAVE NEW FLAVORS! Here!" I handed them all to him.

He was confused at first.

"When they deliver more, I'll come pick up some green apple ones for when you feel like smoking because I know you like those ones," I kept blabbering without catching myself and the way I was behaving.

I stopped once he grabbed my hand.

"Hey," he said and made me look up at his face.

"Hm?"

"I don't smoke anymore, Yujin."

A smile creeped up on my face with his words. I felt so heart warmed and happy that he wasn't doing it anymore.

He looked down at our hands. I did as well.

"And I can't believe that...," he squeezed my hand harder, "you don't flinch when I touch your skin anymore."

I squeezed his hand hard too. This felt like a bonding moment, and I almost felt like crying.

To prevent my tears from falling, I hit my head against his chest and just stayed there.

He wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me tightly.

He dug his face into my shoulder. My heart has never felt this way before.

"I'm sorry," I heard him mumble into my neck.

I raised myself up straight and pulled him off of me.

"Eh?"

He looked away... "I said I'm sorry."

He did it.

He apologized.

I took one of the lollipops and opened it up. I stuck it inside his mouth, and grinned at him.

"You should be sorry. Dickhead."

He let go of me. He grabbed the ramen. "Let's go eat. We have a lot to talk about. Me and You."

-------

I slurped my noodles as if I haven't eaten in a year. We sat on the tables against the window in the store.

"Calm down you'll choke."

I shook my head and raised my hand in defense, "I'm fine."

He chuckled and stirred his noodles a bit.

"So.. how did this whole thing with Jungkook start? Since apparently you weren't dating him back when I thought you were," he laughed a bit but it was definitely from misery.

"Well...." I felt awkward about saying it. "We just ... yeah."

"You just made out aggressively at the resort room while we were dancing outside, and it got freaky so you just decided that you'd date 'cuz you live with the illusion that you like each other."

"EHHH!!!!!!!!!? How do you know that?!"

He was like that since that Jimin library investigation. So observant. He surprised me every time.

"Well to be honest, I saw you two so I just left," he told the hidden truth.

Taehyung didn't seem upset. He seemed rather calm about it.

"Ow that's awkward." I scratched the back of my head.

He reached out and pat my thigh. "I'll keep it a secret. Don't worry."

"Okay. Haha. Tell me about you and your ajumma."

He gave me an evil stare since I kept making fun of it.

"We met at a strip club."

"WOAH."

"Yep. She was drinking kind of hard out there, so my nice self ended up helping her. We umm," he cleared his throat and looked away, "spent the night and AGH IT SO WEIRD TELLIN YOU THIS NVM!" he threw a fit.

I just chuckled to the side. "Yah. It's fine. I get it. You slept with her that night and then you kept sleeping with her and then BOOM you started living with the illusion that you like each other. "

I copied the way he explained things on purpose. It had him groan in irritation which was just fun for me.

"It's not an illusion," he protested.

"Well. It's not an illusion for me and Jungkook either."

He got quiet and kept staring at my face.

"Jungkook," he worded which confused me.

He then leaned in towards my face and literally stared at my eyes as if he was crazy.

"See.... your pupils aren't dilating! Which means his name doesn't-"

I had to interrupt him before he ruins my vibe.

"HEY SHALL WE HEAD HOME NOW!?"

He was shocked when I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the store.

"Okay damn."

----

"I'll give you your lingerie tomorrow," Taehyung said before letting me go inside my house first.

I nodded, "I enjoy going out with you late at night secretly Kim Taehyung."

In my head, it sounded way better. When I said it out loud, it sounded very needy.

"I do too. We should go out secretly more often," he replied and then wiNkeD at me.

OH. God. Ok.

"Y-yeah. I'm going in. Goodnight!" I rushed inside.

I leaned against the door and let out a sigh that was being kept inside of me the whole time.

The first thing that I did when I got in bed was check my phone.

Jungkook sent me a message which concerned me.

Jungkook:

- Yujin. I'm really sad right now. Talk to me before I start asking you questions about you and Taehyung!!!!