211

To help with visuals that's how Harry is holding Briar in this chapter^

Harry Styles

"Now, tell me Briar." I say while I was laid down on the couch with my head propped up on the armrest, holding her up as she sat on my chest and looked down at me with her finger in her mouth. "Daddy was arguing with uncle Niall about the most painful way to die. Either burning alive or falling off a building. You will be the deciding vote okay? Daddy thinks it's being burned alive, and Niall thinks it's the building. What do you think? Laugh for fire or stick your tongue out for building." I tell my six month old baby.

"C'mon Briar I believe in you." Niall says from the other couch, both of us intensely watching her expression to be the deciding vote.

"Briar remember who gave you life." I state like it will make a difference.

She stared at me, just blinking her green eyes.

She laughs and sticks her tongue out at the same time, making Niall and I both groan.

"Briar I love you but you suck at this." I shake my head.

"Yeah Briar you cant pick both." Niall states.

She laughs and hits my chest a few times with her little hands, licking her lips so they were all slobbery.

"Harry you're already starting to corrupt her talking about the most painful ways to die." Amelia enters the living room with a head shake, planting herself on the couch by my feet. Briar puts her hand in my mouth, pulling lightly at my bottom lip while laughing.

"Okay new round, best sex position. I'm going with girl on top." Niall says.

"Niall!" Amelia shouts, looking at Briar who doesn't know what's going on.

"Oh c'mon she doesn't understand. But she will be the deciding vote." Niall says.

I laugh, making Briar laugh as well.

"I think I'll sit out for this one." I slur as Briar was still holding my lip.

"Well whatever, I know yours is doggy style." He states, making me widen my eyes.

"Niall shut up." I say in seriousness, turning to glance at Amelia who was in shock. He needs to stop talking before I make him stop talking.

"It is?" Amelia says in confusion.

"Yeah Styles you told me." Niall chuckles.