227

***heavy sexual content warning!***

If y'all don't like blood then this chapter isn't for you! 😬😬

Amelia Adams

"Goodnight baby." I whisper down to Briar in her crib, seeing her shut her eyes and sucking on her pacifier. I tiptoe out of her room and carefully shut the door so it doesn't make a sound.

Immediately I felt a pair of large hands grab my waist and flip me around, slamming me into the door so it made a banging noise.

I met eyes with Harry's dark ones, instantly getting mad.

"Harry! She's going to wake u-"

He slams his lips against mine, robbing the air from my lungs. His grip on my hips were hard while his lips moved harder. He was really aggressive with his movements, panting heavy between our colliding lips without speaking a word.

His behaviour has been weird all day. He had a nap shortly after we got home, and since he woke up he's been.. different. He has been silent basically. Was something on his mind? I kind of thought it was my fault, considering I haven't been myself either.

I've been kinda short tempered, not having much patience. Little things have been making me really angry and thats not usually me at all - I'm usually a really patient person. But I burnt dinner so I ended up throwing the pan out the back door because I was pissed.

So now there is a pan sitting in the backyard.

I also straight on kicked the washing machine today because it was being ridiculously slow. That is not like me at all either.

He grabs my lower back and walks me quickly to our room while still kissing me. He lured me into the bedroom and slamming the door behind me, pressing me back into the door and locking it. He grabs my throat and pins me to the hard surface.

"What's gotten into you?" I ask between lustful kisses as he keeps the hard firm grip on my windpipe.

"What do you mean?" He stops and furrows his brows, making me look into his dark hooded eyes.

"Just.. never mind." I kiss him back again.

He hungrily kissed me back with his wet lips, taking both my hands and pinning them to the wall on either side of my head. My head was pressed into the door as he kissed me hard, his tall body against mine so I could feel his racing heart. My body was becoming more and more heated, the desires taking over my conscious and I suddenly just wanted him so badly. My core ached as he kissed me wildly, his tongue exploring my mouth at every push of the lips.

I made him let go of my hands, pushing him back by the chest so our lips separated. He looks at me in shock as I push him back by the broad chest until he hits the bed. He sits on the edge and I immediately straddle his lap, grabbing the thick hair at the back of his head and pulling it back so he's forced to look up at me.

With the tight grip in his hair and my other hand grasping his throat, I looked down into his dark mysterious eyes that were accompanied by his thick furrowed brows. I examined them for a moment, holding his head back I place.

I smashed our lips together, making us both inhale sharply. I don't know what was with me all the sudden but I felt very.. on edge. I never grab him like this but I just had a need.

He snapped his hand around the wrist of the hand that was around his neck, pulling it down and twisting my arm around to hold it against my lower back.

I kissed him harder, and he kissed me back harder. I was breathing heavy as he held my arm behind my back. Before I even realized, I bit his lip.

Hard.