257

Louis Tomlinson

I watched Harry stride down the hallway of the hospital towards me as I stood outside Liam's room. He looked angry and upset, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw me. I knew Amelia was in the hospital as well, but they wouldn't tell me for what. All I knew was she had a intense pain in her stomach from what he yelled to me at my house when they left. He looked extremely agitated and I didn't know why.

"Where is he!" He barks in anger while stomping up to me.

"Liam? He's asleep in the room, he needs to be left alone." I respond while standing in front of his closed door.

Harry's teeth clenched together and he goes to bust into his room but I immediately stop him by blocking the entrance.

"Harry stop." I say sternly, still not know what his issue is.

"Get out of my way!" He yells at me, making some of the attention in the hospital hallway turn to us. He was being really aggressive and I didn't know why.

"No! What is your problem! He's asleep!" I shout back and shove him away from the door as he takes a few steps back from the impact.

"He made Amelia have a fucking miscarriage!" He blurted out in rage, his jaw sharp and his eyes sending nothing but anger.

My features dropped in confusion mixed with shock. I realized that the anger he was displaying was actually just a front to all the hurt going through him.

"What? I didn't know she was even pregnant.." My voice quieted down because I was just lost in translation.

"Yeah we didn't know either! But because he decided to hold us all at gun point including our fucking daughter, her body couldn't handle carrying the fucking child due to stress!" He didn't turn his voice down and people were looking at us.

"You need to relax." I say calmly, he was becoming out of hand.

"No! He is the reason this happened! That my future son or daughter is gone now!" He shouted as his face was red and the vein on his neck was popping.

"He tried to fucking kill himself last night! He isn't okay Harry! I'm sorry for you and Amelia and I'm sure he didn't mean for this to happen but he isn't in the right state of mind! You fucking know that!" I argued back.

"Excuse me but both of you need to calm down or we will call security." A nurse warns us from the reception desk as we argued in the middle of this hospital for everyone to see.

"What's going on?" Niall suddenly comes into the scene, seeming like he rushed here.

"Where the fuck have you been!" Harry shouts at him as he's just getting here now despite all they mayhem that has broken loose since 3am.

"I've been out and my phone was off. What's happening?" He says in concern as he was a mess. His hair was a disaster and he was in a grey sweater that was zipped up halfway and having nothing underneath.

"Liam tried to kill himself last night." I said more calmly, causing Niall eyes to widen.

"What!" He says in shock.

"He fell off the deep end. He had us all on our knees and holding guns to our heads before pointing it at his own. He wanted us to watch him die." I further say, Niall taking this all in.

"And by us you mean.." Niall trials.

"Louis, Amelia, Briar and I." Harry muttered in anger, making Niall looked even more shocked.

"The baby was there!" He exclaimed.

"Yes the baby was there. And he managed to put Amelia in the fucking hospital." Harry went to shove past me to Liam's room again but I didn't budge.