255

Trigger Warning - Suicide

Harry phone going off was was awoke me from my deep sleep that felt like a blink. When my eyes shot open, the sky through the windows was still dark. Harry's phone screen was lit up on the nightstand and ringing with made my ears hurt due to sensitivity. He shifted in his sleep, waking up.

"Who's calling you this late?" I groan and look at the clock on my side that said 3:27am.

"I have no clue." He rasped while reaching for the phone and bringing it to his vision. He sat up a bit and squinted sat the fluorescent screen, trying to read the contact.

"It's Louis." He said questionably before answering the phone and bringing to his ear.

"Mate is fucking 3am." Harry groaned with his eyes shut and half, greeting Louis with attitude. I shut my eyes to fall back asleep because I was far too tired to pay attention to what Louis was calling him for.

"Woah okay slow down-" Harry said more in an awake tone. "What do you mean?" He then asks.

I opened my eyes and furrowed my brows in curiosity, hearing Louis' voice through the phone but not understand what he as saying.

"Well what is he doing?" Harry asked, concern washing over him.

"Louis we have Briar who's aslee-" He cuts himself off. I now was even more awake, feeling concerned all the sudden and sitting up.

"No I'm not leaving her alone with Amelia all the way out here with no phone or protection. Niall isn't even here." Harry spoke with furrowed brows. What the hell was going on?

"Okay okay, just relax. We will be right there, just try and keep him calm," Harry finished before hanging up the phone. My heart was now racing and I was scared about what was happening.

"What's going on?" I said as Harry jumped out of bed.

"It's Liam. Louis says he's gone crazy, he keeps saying these frightening things and he won't listen to him." Harry says urgently while flicking on the lamp, I flinch from the sudden form of light while staying sat up in my bed.

"What do you mean he keeps saying things?" I instantly question.

"I don't know, he was vague. But I don't think Niall is here and I really don't feel comfortable leaving you here alone when I'm all the way at Louis. So we have to get Briar up and go." He instructs while grabbing his jeans off the floor.

"Okay." I nod and quickly get out of bed.

"I'm sorry. I usually would just tell Louis to handle it on his own but he seemed really stressed out and-"

"Harry. This is Louis and Liam, your friends that need you and we will be there no matter what. Don't apologize." I cut him off and jog to the dresser to get dressed. "I'll get Briar up, she'll probably just sleep in the car anyway."

We ran around and got ready to go. I got Briar up and dressed as she whined the entire time. This was going to screw up her sleep schedule for a bit but this was urgent and we didn't have a choice right now about what to do.

We eventually got in the car and I was right when I said Briar would fall right back asleep, she was so tired. We drove all the way to Louis', hoping everything was okay but we had no idea what to expect. We haven't seen Liam in months, and it was making me anxious.

When we arrived at Louis', I got Briar out of the car seat who luckily stayed asleep in my arms. We walked up to the door and just let ourselves in because he knew we were coming. When we walked in all we heard was silence which was surprising. Harry and I exchanged a look of confusion with each other before walking up the stairs towards where Louis and Liam could be. I hoped everything was okay, I have no clue what happened in the first place but maybe they resolved the problem. We haven't laid eyes on Liam in months, so I didn't know what to expect.