286

Exams are done! Thanks for patience, I know it was a cliffhanger I left yah on! Happy 2 million to Hideaway! Right after Devotion hit 1 million wow 😎

this is what everyone's been waiting for!

Harry Styles

My car mounted the curb in front of the hospital, too frantic to find a parking spot. Mary was already half out of the vehicle before I even took my took off the petal. On the speedy drive down she called everyone, telling them the heavenly news that Amelia— my beautiful Amelia was finally awake.

I got out of the car and slammed the door, not caring if the vehicle gets toed from where it is. Nothing was stopping me from seeing her, from seeing that smile that has been only in my dreams for far too long.

"Harry!" I heard a distant voice yell my name from behind as Mary and I were rushing towards the front doors.

I turned my head and saw Louis and Audrey jogging down the parking lot, both look like they just rolled out of bed. I couldn't help but be happy to see them, even if they were together. It was nice to see they rushed here just as fast for Amelia.

"C'mon!" I shouted and waved.

They ran up out of breath, both of them looking a mix of tired but eccentric.

"She's awake?" Louis clarifies even though that's what Mary told him on the phone.

"She's awake." I smiled brightly, the best words to leave my lips as we were outside the hospital.

Audrey let out a small squeal and jumped while Louis smiled. "Niall is on his wa—"

"Guys!" I heard the raspy irish voice come from the hospital, making us all turn and see him actually standing inside the doors in his pyjamas and messy bed head. His arms were raised like he's been waiting for ages on us.

"What the hell took you so long!" Niall shouted, he lived closer to the hospital so it made sense he got here first. "Let's go!" He says and immediately we all ran into the hospital.

"Have you seen her yet?" I asked as we bursted through the doors.

"No I just got here, c'mon!" He runs with us to the front desk.

We all sprinted to the woman at the desk, her eyes widened as we all ran at her and basically bashed into the surface. All of us dressed in sleepwear but never more awake in our lives.

"Can I help yo—"

"Amelia Adams, is she still in the same room?" I cut her off, out of breath from running.

"Visiting hours aren't until 11—"

"We got a call from the doctor that she woke up from her coma, it's an emergency." I said while gripping the counter.

"Oh." She turns and looks at the computer, taking way too long as my foot was tapping in inpatients.

"Yes she's in room 220." She barely could say before we all started running towards that room.

My heart was racing so fast, the anticipation to finally see her open eyes and glimmering smile was something I thought I'd never see again. The run to her room felt like a mile, all of us excited to see her again and me more then ever.

When we turned down the hallway to where her room is, my stomach started to turn and my throat felt hitched. The closer we got to the room, the more my body started to draw weaker. I could see her room number, knowing she was in there but the closer I got the more I was getting choked out. She was conscious again. She was about to find out about everything.