236

Harry Styles

The three of us stood in a shack, miles away in a field that was one of the elevator entrance points. This was the same place I took Amelia for the first time nearly two years ago, when I abducted her. We didn't want to go to the entrance point closer to the house because we couldn't risk Deception or Salvation finding us there and suspect we live in that area. This elevator entrance point was way further from home.

The three of us stood in the small shack, around the steel elevator, silently.

"Why didn't you wear your jacket?" Louis asks me, as I was just wearing my black t-shirt and jeans while they both had their Malignant leather jackets on.

"Erm.." I scratched the back of my neck. "It's just too warm outside." I play off.

"Okay.." Louis says suspiciously. "So we should steak out and wait to see anyone come up this elevator? We still don't know if Deception is even here but if they are then we need to do something about it. Harry who knows who has access to all of your confidentials in your office." He explains.

I nod and walk too the elevator.

"What are you doing?" Niall's asks as I reach for the elevator.

"If my code doesn't work then we definitely know that the underground has been taken over." I shrug.

I enter in my code and it immediately flashes denied on the screen, just confirming that Deception and Salvation have taken it all over.

"Looks like we were right." I roll my eyes, turning back to face them.

"Okay so then we wait until a member comes in or out and capture them." Louis says.

"And then what genius?" I cross my arms.

"Get him to open the door." He shrugs.

"And then what?" I furrow my brows, really curious to see what this master plan he has is.

"Go down there and check it out." He states like it's not insane.

"You're joking right? You have no clue how many guys are down there, and you're saying we just go down into the Deception cesspool in Malignant jackets and not get shot down in the first five seconds?" I state.

I know I've basically given the leadership role of Malignant to Louis and Niall, but if they think that's a good idea then they're stupider then I thought.

"Well, you're not going down. You can't risk going to the cesspool but we can. So you stay here and watch out for anyone else that comes while Niall and I go down wearing Deception jackets as cover.

"And what am I suppose to do if I see a member of Dece-" I got cut off by the sounds of a car engine powering down.

We all hear it and freeze. Our car was parked in a hidden spot just less then a mile away so no one would see it and suspect anything. Someone else was here, and when he heard a car door shut, we all got against the wall behind the door.

Seconds later the wooden shack door opened and in walked a brunette in a jean jacket and red bandanna across his forehead. Louis immediately pulled out his gun and shot him in the head before he even saw us along the wall.

The bang fills the small shack and the stranger collapses to the ground, soulless. He was barely in the door.

"You do that." Louis answers my question that I was half way to asking before this guy came in.

"Right.." I mumble while looking at the guy dead on the ground. "So how are you suppose to get the code from him now genius? You killed him." I further ask.