250

harry looks like the kind of guy to stick his two fingers in your mouth while fucking you

just a thought

Also very long chapter ahead so enjoy!

I went down between my legs and started undoing his black leather belt. He went down to my neck and across my collarbones to my chest of my deep cut shirt. He left wet kisses all along my exposed skin before wanting more and grabbing the bottom of my shirt and lifting it up so the material sat bunched up over my breasts. I lean back slightly as he kissed the cleavage among my bra, holding my back tightly to keeping me in place.

I wrap my legs around his hips and pull him close.

"You want to do this here?" He comes back up to ask, out of breath while I stay sat on this countertop.

I nod and bring him to me so I can kiss his neck. He exhaled in relief and held my back as his lower region grinds against me between my legs. He turns on the tap behind me so the noise of running water fills the room, masking any sounds coming from us.

I unzip his pants and ran my hand over the hardness being contained in his briefs. He hummed a small moan, burying his head into my neck as I palmed him over the thin soft material. He sucked harshly on my neck while reaching down to start undoing my own jeans.

The running water masked our heavy breathing for each other, and I prayed no one was going to knock on this bathroom door anytime soon.

I slipped my hand into his boxers, making him more flustered as I gripped his hard erection. He cursed and rested his forehead on the arch of my neck, bringing me to the edge of the counter so I was pressed to him. He gripped me hard for a moment as I ran my hand up and down his hardening length. He took his forehead off my shoulder and kissed me sloppily. I took my hand out of his boxers and rolled down his jeans more so they were under his bum, his tight black boxers still on.

He grabs the side of my jeans and pulls them hard so they come down. I squirm a bit from my seat on the counter edge as he gets the material out from under my bum and down my legs, pulling them off my feet and tossing them to the ground. He stands back between my legs, pushing his covered hard erection to my core and attacking my neck again with his lips. I shut my eyes and whimper at the pleasure from his lips mixed with him pressed to my core through my underwear.

He pulls back from my neck, taking his fingers and holding it up to in front of my mouth.

"Take my rings off." He whispered a staggered demanding breath.

I wrapped my lips around his long finger, latching my teeth down on the ring and pulling it off, looking him in the eye while I do it. He exhaled a struggling breath while watching me do this. I drop the ring from my mouth and on the counter before doing it again with his other finger and putting both of the rings on my own fingers. Once two of his fingers were ring free, he stuck the tips in his mouth on his tongue and brought them down while keeping the eye contact. Before a second blink I felt the two fingers push into me, his drunken lips falling to my jaw as he made a trial. My eyes shut and I let out a small whine of pleasure.

His two long fingers curled in me while thrusting at the same time. I wrapped my arm around his back, grabbing a fistful of his thick flannel he still has on. I was angled back slightly, the side of my knees resting on his hips as he pumped his fingers into me at a powerful pace. I couldn't control my moans because being at this state of intoxicated made me not really care.